Randomest place you've ever masturbated

D_Conway Titty

Experimental Member
Media
I work retail, and many mornings i am alone, opening the store. Well today I had a lot of free time before unlocking the doors, and I was rather horny. So, I decided to blow a load in the bathroom.

Somewhat similarly, I was walking alone on a nature trail at a local metro park. Horniness struck me, so I decided to walk off into the woods where no one could see, and I blew a load on a tree.

So my question to you guys (or girls). Where are some of the most random places you got yourself off at?

GangShowers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have definitely gotten off at work many times!

I think they weirdest place I jerked off was in the bathroom of the Eiffel Tower. I did it just so I could say I did it.....any now I am!

:)

Reactions: Bigred12

C6point2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In the last year I started giving a fuck less and just going for it on some occasions. Got off one time at the car wash to a girl w big tits and cleavage as she bent over and cleaned out the interior of her car.

A good place to jerk off while your in your car is to find a drive-thru automatic car wash. Get the premium wash and you should have plenty of time to rub one out before the car is done being cleaned.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On a John Deere tractor

Oh yeah...when a boy working on my uncles' farm...wearing shorts...the green
metal seat on the John Deere tractor would get hot and I'd get horny. I'd turn
around in the seat and hump the curved part until......:biggrin:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

If random can mean "in the boondocks"....well, I was on a tiger hunt (photos only) in Nepal, riding in a howdah on the back of an elephant. The backward and forward movements of the elephant got me all horny......so I did it. My mahout was sitting in front of
me straddling the elephant's head, facing away from me, and could not see what I was doing (unless he turned around).

Reactions: openfly

I've done it at work many of times. I've done in the bathroom of a gray hound bus. I've done it in the wood be hind a house, I'm sure they could see me and i didnt care!

BadBoyCanada

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a public washroom at a university library during operating hours. Even worse, standing up at a urinal. Don't know what I was thinking, but noone came in to interrupt! :biggrin1:

enderwiggen88

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm.... so many places. Church lobby, church bathroom, school bathroom, in class, in the car with the family on a long trip... (covered by a blanket and only slowly massaged with two finger tips... took hours!), in the woods, in a public hot tub... the list goes on.

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks to being introduced to sexual activity at around 5 years old, I started masturbating a lot in weird places. I've done it at my Grandma's house, a neighbor's house, my friend's house while babysitting her little half brother and sister and the worst time was during the school day in Junior High. I no longer finger fuck. I will only masturbate at home with a vibrator now. Or a really lonely shampoo bottle. :redface::eek:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nestled in a large Eucalypt (Gum Tree) about 15 yrs of age, came easy,them days
watching a rooster perform on a chick.n
( does that mean i am into beastiality/poultryality perhaps)
enz