Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I spent my time in a foxhole in basic also and as horny as I am I can honestly say that never crossed my mind. I applaud you.

Me neither, plus the drill sgts all had NODS so they coulda seen what I was up to at any point...not worth it. Nevermind the 6 days of no sleep and constant patrols and shit. lol

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when I was younger I had a rule- if there was a restroom, jack off in it... so anywhere I would go (even if with friends) I would have to 'go'- became a bit of a game... think I have shot a load in every mall/walmart bathroom in a 40 mile radius!
once got horny at work, wouldn't go away so dropped a load in a deep freeze.

Reactions: Bigred12

gerardt

Just Browsing
Media
thanks,
for this cool thread. as i read it i recalled how many unusual solo sex adventures i have had over my years and wholly shit i think ive cum on every thing known to mankind!
jerry:)

clipper1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Jacked at just about every job I ever had.Greyhound bus was great.Jacked in the window of my hotel in Vegas.Facing the Strip I came on the glass and watched my load slide down the glass.mmmmmmmm

Reactions: Bigred12

Buckstar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was a teenager I used to baby sit for my parents friends. A younger couple than them. The guy was a cadillac salesman, and fucking hot. Gold chains and all! After the baby went to sleep, I'd go into the their laundry bin. I'd find his dirty underwear that he had worn that day at work. I'd get undressed and take turns wearing them next to my own large hard teenage penis, watching tv etc, and putting them on my head so I could smell is cock and ass. I'd eventually stroke and I'd shoot some of the hottest loads ever!
Still love guys dirty underwear to this day.

stugots

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While driving.

When I was in high school I was in drivers training at night and cam in the hall way near my locker on the floor.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the Wells-Fargo bank drive-in. As soon as the sultry voiced teller said "anything else Mr. Crossy?" I would shoot about 3 or 4 jolts.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OH yeah! Those are always fun, especially when other vehicles pass you...

And especially when you are in a small sports car and the truckers high abover you can see and salute you with their loud airhorns....:biggrin:

Reactions: openfly

D_Snidely Dicklash

Experimental Member
Media
in a kiosk where i was selling hotdogs when i was 14. on the bus. under my desk at work. in an abandoned house on the top of a mountain. on a beach in greece. in a dirty shower in china. on webcam in front of some wacko. on an 12 hour flight (4 hours in). in the dead sea (actually quite unpleasant)

B_ErikKimber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Flight from Los Angeles to Melbourne, upstairs Business Class seat on a United 747. There was only one other person up there with me and we were separated by several rows. Cranked out 4 loads during the 16 hour flight and was only caught by the cute flight attendant once. She blushed a gorgeous shade of red and my vodka tonics were noticeably stronger for the rest of the flight!