B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh yeah...when a boy working on my uncles' farm...wearing shorts...the green
metal seat on the John Deere tractor would get hot and I'd get horny. I'd turn
around in the seat and hump the curved part until......:biggrin:

Damn, when was that, about 1950? The John Deeres we had on the farm when I was a kid all had cabs with heat/AC, stereo and a cloth seat with either hydralic or air ride suspension. It was kind of like sitting in a nice office chair while cruising across the back 40...and these were 70s-80s models. I never thought about beating off in the cab, I was too busy keeping the big green SOB going straight in the row.

Not my vid, but here is a video shot from inside the cab of a deere just like the one I used to run. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R97h3zj9MeE

Last edited:
Reactions: openfly

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have definitely gotten off at work many times!

I think they weirdest place I jerked off was in the bathroom of the Eiffel Tower. I did it just so I could say I did it.....any now I am!

:)

I shot a load off the top deck of the Eiffel Tower on a dare. Standing in the middle of 3 male, 2 female friends. The view was spectacular! Return flight home, business class upper deck 747 during the movie.

Peace

Peace

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have definitely gotten off at work many times!

I think they weirdest place I jerked off was in the bathroom of the Eiffel Tower. I did it just so I could say I did it.....any now I am!

:)

I shot a load off the top deck of the Eiffel Tower on a dare. Standing in the middle of 3 male, 2 female friends. The view was spectacular! Return flight home, business class upper deck 747 during the movie.

Peace

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn, when was that, about 1950? The John Deeres we had on the farm when I was a kid all had cabs with heat/AC, stereo and a cloth seat with either hydralic or air ride suspension. It was kind of like sitting in a nice office chair while cruising across the back 40...and these were 70s-80s models. I never thought about beating off in the cab, I was too busy keeping the big green SOB going straight in the row.

Not my vid, but here is a video shot from inside the cab of a deere just like the one I used to run. YouTube - John Deere 4440 plowing with a John Deere 2600 5 bottom mouldboard

:biggrin:
It was a small farm in the deep south and there was no need for such fancy equipment. This JD was even an old one at that time. My uncle collected old farm machinery and implements. He even had an old steam operated one, which was his pride and joy! He was known far and wide and loved showing off his collection.

There certainly was no need for any "extra" heat when working our lower 40! Our A/C was furnished by the breeze hitting our sweaty bodies.....or a quick dip in the river that flowed past the
area, or in the creek fed by a spring on the property.

That reminds me...I tried using an old bottle in his collection as
a jerkoff prop...like the "fleshlight" of today I put grease on my member...and...well you know! But, I misjudged the size of the opening and I got stuck inside. The more I tried to get it off the more my cock swelled up and the tighter it got. I yelled to a guy that worked on the farm and he tried to help. Nothing worked and we finally had to break the bottle. If I had not panicked, it would have come off as soon as I lost the erection, but I was petrified that my uncle would come and find me.

Last edited:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Peace

Off the side of the tower? I did it years ago in one of the WCs at the top of the tower...

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread has made me worry now that EVERY man I see, in any situation or position is wanking... its kinda surreal... lol

-J- :D

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a motorbike, at speed. We had planned it though, and I had a condom on. She stimulated me through my leather trousers, reaching round.
Almost crashed the fucker when i came though.

Reactions: Bigred12

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On a suburban train. On airplanes while wearing shorts. On a racing bicycle with my balls hanging between the seat and my leg one side and my cock on the other side. The tension between the two brought an exquisite climax.

On my surfboard in the backline. Swimming in the ocean. On the tops of many mountain peaks.

In guard towers, which had holes through the wall that were very conveniently placed. I can't think what else they were there for if not for peeing through and/or fucking. The stains on the outsides of the towers were proof that I was not the only one fucking a concrete glory hole.

On a beach catamaran. Dangling my dick through the trampoline into the water flow brought a great sensation and very rapid climax.

Sitting on top of a steel rail fence facing a passing train, with traffic passing 20ft away behind me. I was wearing only a towel, so fully exposed to the train.

Upside-down on a looping roller coaster, wearing shorts. This ended up with a mess on my leg and shorts, to clean up and explain away.

I sometimes forget this story but as a teen I was very horny, which is the case for most. I remember being in a class sometime in the afternoon and fantasizing about fucking every girl in school. I was so horny it was ridiculous. I asked to go to the bathroom during class, so it was empty. I pulled out my cock in a urinal (not a stall) and stroked for ten seconds max before cumming. I was so worked up it took no time at all. Zipped back up and went back to class.

Reactions: Bigred12

D_Percy Plunger

Account Disabled
Media
When I was a teen, in the woods behind my house. The restroom at school and work. In the tub at my brother-in-law's house while visiting. In class in Jr.high (but didn't cum). On the balcony of my last apartment, late at night. When I was about 22 I shot a huge load while driving. Made a big mess all over my steering wheel. Realized I didnt have any napkins in my car, so I had to swipe off with my hand the rest that didnt run down on my pants and stop the car, open the door, and slung it off. Dried my hands with my shirt. To make matters worst, this was Thanksgiving day and some family stopped by our house for a visit, so when I got inside I quickly greeted every as I hurried to my room to change my clothes.

Black Secret

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One bus trip to New York jacked off in every state that we stopped plus fucked a girl while on the bus infront of the teachers sleeping in the aisle across and jacked off while watching Mary poppins plus fingured a girl during that too. Best 5 days in New York ever.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In a tree, in a treehouse, on top of a waterslide, in a torrential rain storm in the woods.

That reminds me.....
I built a tree house in the woods near my house, in a large tree on the banks of a small stream or creek flowing by it. There
were a lot of little fish, crawdaddies, salamanders, frogs, etc, as
well as some small to medium sized freshwater catfish that were
in the creek. The outerdeck overhung the water, which was a
good place to sit and from which to fish. It was also a place, if
we kept real quiet, we could watch racoons come to catch fish.

Sometimes my friends and I would have jackoff sessions and
would shoot into the water and watch the critters scramble to
eat it when it hit the water. I often wondered if the catfish that
we caught and cooked on the fire coals were fed by our many in-the-water orgasms...

The racoons seemed to like our offerings with relish if it didn't
quite make it to the water and fell on the grass or leaves below.
One of the guys enjoyed jerking off using peanut butter in his
hand (go figure!) and later would wipe his cum laced peanut
butter hands on the grass or on some rocks. Racoons love
peanut butter, and they seemed to love his cum laced peanut
butter mixture better than just peanut butter alone.

Last edited: