Randomest place you've ever masturbated

D_Polly_Femus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My most random place was probably about ten years ago when I was training to get my pilot's license. I had to fly solo to get my license and on some of those journey's I would get bored and horny so only once or twice I jerked off flying above the cornfields of the midwest. I don't fly anymore but it was a good experience.

amnesiac_1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a teen, I worked in a grocery store stocking shelves. I mostly worked dairy, but dry goods too. The milk and yogurts in our dairy section was stocked from the walk in cooler behind the shelves. I would take my pants off, slide a door open a little to watch customers (hopefully a hot gal getting stuff on her way home from the gym), and jack off. I left a bunch of sperm on that floor. Thankfully I never got caught.

Reactions: openfly

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree

from a large family, finding a nice quiet secluded place is a greater part of the excitment and enjoyment of the youthful teen days for sure, ha
teaches you the importance of secrecy, and may be deviousness? ha
enz

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at my massage therapist and I had just undressed down to my thong. I was playing with it to get it hard when she walked in. I had my back to the door and didn't hear her walk in. That was a little embarrassing.

Dolce

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
changing rooms of Abercrombie & Fitch, Victoria Secret, and Forever 21 at various shopping malls. masturbating and had full sex. great times! anyone want videos??? :biggrin1:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Went to Bloomingdales here in NYC yesterday looking for a new pair of pants...had to move to another changing room for the
one I was directed to, because it was covered in cum. Two
guys came out of the changing room as I was going in...and it
was a mess. The cum was sill fresh and running down both
walls...it was all over the bench and the floor.

Even though the guys I saw coming out were hot.......the
changing room was no longer usable and was Absolutely
Disguesting!!!!!

Damn guys...if you have to do it and have to leave your mark
...go to the men's room in the store. Don't do it in a changing
room!!!!

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I attended a one room country school with "johns" outside. Every afternoon I would excuse myself to go potty, and go out and jack off and cumm. Sometimes I think the teacher knew,,, but she was a good "momma."

D

deleted136887

On a dirt road, riding a TT600, towns 150Km apart . It was great untill I came, had to stop the bike with one hand without getting cum all over the throttle.
Now when I feet like doing it on the bike on a dirt road I stop the bike and do it. Much easier, and less messy.

rough_neck_9_1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In a Ceder Sinai Med. Center, patient shower. For patients staying multiple days in the hospital, most rooms in the building have an attached bathroom and little shower. Anyway I ended up down there for over a week, not for myself mind you, but after the fifth day I just got bored enough, so while taking a shower I just went after it.