Randomest place you've ever masturbated

kwijibo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
about 30 minutes ago i jacked off in my car. while driving. and managed to blow my load without getting into an accident. dont know why i did it lol i just got really horny. and then i remembered this thread and decided to tell you all.

ialooking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
on my ex's face/mouth while he was asleep.
In a crowded discco while on a cruise, same guy we jerked each other off.

B_Glib

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
public/business restrooms, public pool, the sidewalk outside my house
nothing that cool

D_i756frl

1st Like
Media
In a forest while I was cycling alone on some country roads. Got really horny, pulled over, walked into the trees a bit, whipped it out and cummed everywhere

D

deleted278588

Rest area urinal. Back of a shoe store with 2 employees :)

myhappypants

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Was going commando yesterday had to take a friend back to where he works on the other side of Michigan. On the way back I'm alone I decide to let my cock get some air I pull it out the side of my loose cotton type shorts. I'm driving down i-96,69,75 with my cock out jerking all boned up. It was a hot fun time for me. Had to control myself. I didn't want to blow a load as I wouldn't have been able to clean up the aftermath. What a turn on.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me it was years ago when I was in the Army, at night while doing guard duty. My post was the battalion motor pool at the remote edge of the base. About 10 pm a car came down the perimeter road and parked. In a few minutes I heard a woman crying out "no, no..." so I shouted to the guy to get out of there. The car drove away, but left me thinking about the guy trying to get his cock into her mouth or cunt, arousing me so much I stepped between two trucks, opened my fly, pulled out my package and jacked a load there.

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get bored easily and can jack off very quickly. I've masturbated at virtually every workplace I've had, bathrooms at the schools I've gone to, secluded areas of parks during the day. I guess the most random would be at a stand up stall in a mens room with no dividing walls. If anyone walked in I would have been busted, but I think that was part of the excitement factor.