Randy Johnson aka "The Unit"

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by gunther, Jan 11, 2005.

1. gunther

gunther New Member

Any info on this tall guy?

2. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: I have some info...he is another aarogant jacka$$ sports celebrity!!!! So to answer your Randy Johnson dick question, yes he has one, and yes he is one..just ask the media in New York.

3. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    I didn't know who he was when he was on Letterman last week, but Dave asked him how he got the nickname, "The Unit" and he smiled, got embarrassed and said, "Well, that's pretty self-explanatory". Hahahaha I swear I caught Dave looking down at his crotch after he said that.

4. lksbigone

Gold Member

Perphaps that was the case, since Letterman is reportedly repping with a big unit himself.

5. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Exactly! Dave's walking around with a big one and periodically shows it down his leg when he comes out to face the audience.

He was probably sizing up "The Big Unit" saying in his head, "bet you're not as big as me!".

Hey, maybe both of them monitor this board...we're here for you guys to help you with the problems of having a HUGE dick!!!

:p

6. Donk

Donk New Member

It might be self explanatory, but the explanation is not in his crotch. He was given the nickname by a teammate because of his height. He has actually commented on the fact that people assume "Big Unit" is a reference to his endowment and that it embarasses him because (a) it isn't and (B) kids might think it is.

7. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    DAMMIT!!!! I wish I didn't know that -- I thought he was a nice looking man and thinking he was hung like a horse made him even better looking! Hehe

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Supposedly, in his very first major league appearance for the Montreal Expos in 1988, his teammate Tim Raines saw him on the mound and said, "That's one big unit!"

At 6'10" he's the tallest major league player ever.

Draft saved Draft deleted