Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw the footage and heard the quote last night watching sports news and I asked myself, "I wonder if I'll see this as a thread on LPSG?"

I thought it was funny when I heard it and it was obviously a misspoken utterance.

Think the OP knows it too.

Love those Pats!

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
today i learned that people with big dicks dont have any sense of humor. and that they are sad sad people.
what ?? you didn't know? We learned in kindergarten that lack of humor was the easiest way to identify a hung guy.

Wow....I haven't checked back on this thread in so long.

I lost all respect for almost all of you involved in this thread. Can't believe how little people realized this was intended as nothing but comedy.

Are you are really this dense? I obvious posted this as a joke, because 1) Randy moss doesn't pay attention to what he says and 2) Obviously neither does anyone who reads what he says, including all of you. (Minus DC Deep)

Semantics AND Syntax are important when speaking, as DC stated.

Now, for all you witless 5 year olds that have no grasp of puns or double entendre, I was trying to show you what CNN.com and Mr. Moss seemed to miss:

"I want to make something clear," the Patriots wide receiver said while surrounded by reporters and cameras at his locker. "In my whole entire life of living 30 years, I've never put my hand on one woman, physically or in an angry manner."

By claiming this, he's saying that he's never put his hands on a woman to make love to her OR to hit her. I never said this was true. I never said it might be true. I simply said, "wow, this dumbass just involuntarily told the world he's a homo." Btw, it's Freudian slip friends. Ya know, named after that psychologist person thingy?

Jesus Christ you people, honestly. It disgusted me reading back over this and seeing not only how completely oblivious you all are, but also how much you let your assholes pucker up over nothing.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God

Jesus Christ you people, honestly. It disgusted me reading back over this and seeing not only how completely oblivious you all are, but also how much you let your assholes pucker up over nothing.

Moss mis-spoke in a moment anxiety. Turning his statement into a joke about homosexuality still isn't funny. I think we all understood your failed attempt at humor and the double entendre.

If you have ever had a mother, sister, or female friend threatened by physical harm from another man, then you wouldn't find the situation funny. On the flip side, if you are a male accused of abuse (regardless of the circumstances), the situation isn't funny.

Lastly, being "gay" isn't a joke.

If you were a comedian in a club, this would be one of those experiences where the 1/2 of the audience wasn't amused. Live, learn, and move on to the next joke.

Oh my god Bulge you are the biggest lameass ever.

I didn't make this up numbnuts. He SAID it. To the NEWS.

I didn't say being gay was a joke.

Are you just angry because you found out Randy Moss wasn't really gay and now you've no chance at action with him? I don't believe he hit that woman. This has nothing to do with me thinking it's funny that he's gay or funny that he'd hit a woman. He misspoke and now I'm going to give him shit for it. Just like you hypocritical assholes do to each other everyday.

Get the fuck over it and laugh you assholes. He fucked up and it was hilarious. If you didn't think it was funny then get the fuck out of the thread and go back to jerking off to Carrot Top. You already posted here once and I read it yawning then.

What's even funnier is the people on the thread saying "You took that out of context." No shit? Really? Wow, 'cause that wasn't like, the whole fucking point.