Randy Orton

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
My friend Lisa knew him while he was in the armed forces. she said he fucked like a stallion. His 'thing' was having two girls at once. i guess one on his face and one on his cock. She also said, which i found bizarre- was that he once fucked her while he was only wearing white sneakers, LoL.

Reactions: Nerdami0223

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for sharing; I was feeling silly for hating him for being a douche in the ring. I feel much better knowing he's the same outside it. :tongue:

Why not Evan Bourne or John Morrison? They're good looking guys and both seem like nice people to boot. Orton is creepy.

I met him once. I used to live in St. Louis, MO. Worked at a blockbuster. It's his hometown. He came in and rented some flicks. Very intimidating guy in person, and not just because of his stature. He's kind of a prick in person. Throws the money and bb card down on the counter, doesn't say anything when you say "have a good night". Typical celebrity.

Man, is he ever tall though! Guy must be like 6'5"

D

deleted55043

...it's hard to have big nuts to equal a big bulge when you take steroids to be an aggressive, insecure asshole like he is...nothing more unappealing or attractive then a fake, puffy roid body... N E X T

benjames

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i always thought there was enough sexual tension between cena and orton to power a small country....but evan bourn however is hot enough to re-power the sun...

far randy orton is the sexiest man ive seen in my life and his dick looks so big id love to get my hands on that