Randy Quaid bulge

jim817

Expert Member
Media
It has been mentioned previously about Randy's bulge scene in Christmas Vacation and how it was only a prop. Well, I viewed the movie during the holidays and took a couple of pics of it. Prop or not it still gets my blood to flowing in the right direction. Enjoy.

Attachments

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
u know he eventually grabs and adjusts it, after he lifts the bags of dog food into the cart.

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had no idea that Randy Quaid was so endowed! While watching the "National Lampoon Christmas Vacation" movie over the holidays, I was quickly drawn to his bulge as he walked along with Chevy Chase right before they picked up dog food. Wonder if brother, Dennis, is hung as well?

jim817

Expert Member
Media
As I said in my original post above, he mentions on the commentary of the new DVD version of Christmas Vacation that the bulge was a fake prop of some kind. I guess it was meant to be a joke. I don't think he is that endowed in real life but the picture got my adrenaline to going for sure.

Eldobear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With a face as fugly as this, who cares what they're packing?
He also got arrested recently for running out on his hotel bill at several resorts.

Attachments

B_davidfox

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Quaid was in Seattle a couple of years ago for a tryout of a new musical, supposedly headed for Broadway. He was such an asshole that the producers finally closed the show long before the engagement was to end. He is ugly, and obviously it extends to his personality. Yes, Dennis is a cutie. Hard to believe they are brothers.