Randy Quaid bulge

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by jim817, Dec 23, 2007.

1. jim817

jim817 Member

I watched Christmas Vacation today on TNT and could not believe the huge bulge Randy was displaying when he and Chevy Chase were pushing the shopping cart. It was hanging on his left side and was obscenely huge. Once he even groped himself. He played a nerd in the movie but his big dick was something to look at.

2. B_kracker

B_kracker New Member

jim... i saw the same thing...what struck me was how large his balls looked in those purple slacks...

3. sweatyblackballs

sweatyblackballs New Member

4. erect28

erect28 New Member

I watched that same movie last night and couldn't help noticing that bulge. I thought he was wearing a sock. When he groped himself, I thought he was positioning the sock in place. But if that wasn't a sock, good lord he sure packs a big one.

5. benderten2001

Gold Member

Relax...we've all been had! :biggrin1:

Tonight, I just finished watching the purchased DVD of "Christmas Vacation" with its bonus commentary featuring the never-before-told stories behind making that movie. And Randy Quaid was among those speaking (along with Beverly D'Angelo, Miriam Flynn, and Johnny Galecki.)

There were several references to Quaid slipping a bottle into his pants several times during the movie. The producers discussed the "gag effect" which Quaid came up with himself at the last minute since the costumer had planned to fit Quaid's character with clothing way too small (he played Griswald's impoverished cousin who was living in an old motor home). Apparently Quaid tried the effect once in a scene to see what the producers would think (assuming they wouldn't go for it) Instead, Quaid was allowed to continue using the inserted prop in several additional scenes, but it was that shopping sequence that became a true lasting memory for sure.

These actors' commentary "was looped" over the entire movie as a bonus feature with the DVD set and there were several occasions when Quaid (along with the others) quipped whether "that bottle" was being used or not. There was a lot of giddy laughter from this group over this. Finally, Quaid remarked toward the end that he really had hoped "viewers would believe it was all naturally him and not fake at all. etc." Then---even more laughter from the actors.

So, there you have it. Like other posters here, I too, having watched this (now) Christmas classic for many, many years, surely thought Quaid was obviously quite endowed.

I'm kinda glad it's all settled--- once and for all.
    I won't have to watch Quaid's scenes so intensely anymore. :rolleyes:

6. Blokeboy

Blokeboy Member

It wasn't a bottle. During the commentary one of the women joked with him about it looking huge and asked if he had put a bottle down his pants... but the truth is it wasn't a bottle him w/ a semi. The slacks are thin and the inseam is really high making everything commit to his left side.If you look back at a film called "Foxes" with Jodie foster filmed in 1980, he was in slacks in this film as well. At the end of the film it shows his bulge hanging left just like in Christmas Vacation only it wasn't as plump. Which lead me to believe it was him just without the semi...

7. Northland

Gold Member

Clearly I am going to have to watch the National Lampoon movies more closely.

8. DM43

DM43 Member

I couldn't remember the name of the movie, but i was flipping through the channels and stumbled on it. Now, I must rent the video..lol

9. Divine1

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's a sight gag guys.

10. jcjb2002

jcjb2002 Member

then they put a cockhead on the bottle. My job showed the DVD at a management Holiday Party.. On a huge screen... If it is added equipment then they must have done something to it..

11. inkubus963

inkubus963 Member

Oh come now, let it go! Randy Quaid himself said it's a water bottle. I can't imagine too many men claiming they don't have a monster unit after they've blazed it across the big screen. I like the fantasy too, but let's try to agree that RQ knows better than we do what he's packing. :rolleyes:

Here's the scene, btw, but crappy detail:

YouTube - Clark & Eddie at the Store...Really Nice Clark

12. jcjb2002

jcjb2002 Member

13. inkubus963

inkubus963 Member

14. azladd

azladd Active Member

Albums:
    I dont think it was a prop. If you watch the film "Foxes" with Jodie foster filmed in 1980 which was made several years earlier, he is wearing a pair of tight pants and you can def tell he was going commando. Infact it seemed to be the same length and hung the same way. I would have been inclined to believe it was a prop, but after watching that film, I am convinced he had a semi hardon going.

15. azladd

azladd Active Member

Albums:

Attached Files:

16. VoyeurEx

VoyeurEx Active Member

Randy QUAID????

Projectile puking at the computer screen now!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted