Randy Wayne - any other fans?

WNYhunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been a fan of this blonde boy toy for years - he was on the comedy series 'Sons & Daughters' a few years back and has done many movies such as 'To Save A Life,' 'The Haunting Of Molly Hartley,' 'Ghost Town' for SyFy, 'The Dukes Of Hazzard:The Beginning,' 'Grizzly Park,' 'Foreign Exchange,' and the drama 'Dream Boy,' where he, um, has his way with another boy.

www.randywayne.com/Photos.html

Google Image Result for http://www.gaytrix.net/randywayne.jpg

Still working on inserting photos and links to my posts!

Reactions: Kadoosh1

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen Grizzly Park and i swear he has a semi in his boxers which he fondles briefly during a scene after he and the others have come out the river. He is also in Frat House i believe but i've not yet seen that.

WNYhunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MitchyMo, don't even bother with 'Frat Party,' it was awful. Not even in a 'so bad it's good' kind of way. Aside from a scene where Randy is tied up in just leather underwear and hushed with a ball gag by a vengeful girl, it's worthless.

WNYhunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know, it's quite torturous, Randy is such a tease - hopefully they'll get him to, at the very least, show us his naked ass!

mikedis

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know, it's quite torturous, Randy is such a tease - hopefully they'll get him to, at the very least, show us his naked ass!
He shows his ass in the shower in a movie called death pool which came out last year. It’s free on amazon prime. It’s a quick shot but it’s finally there.

Kori Daniels

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I seen him once at a club in LA. Thought his friend with him was sexy and snuck a pic of the guy and sent it to my friend. Only to find out when I left that it was him standing next to him lol sad because I actually love him but didn't notice him with a beard :( lol

Reactions: bachatatothebank