Rangers vs Osasuna

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Knockernail, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

Surely this thread is the most off-off-off-topic, haha, but i have the need to open it. I´d like to hearing some scotchs opinions.

Osasuna has defeated Girondins de Bordeaux :biggrin1: :biggrin1: . The next victim comes from Scotland, the Glasgow Rangers. We already defeated them the last chance in 1985, but this time the victory supposes being in 1/4. This could be a great excuse to visit Scotland. I´ll talk about it with my friends.

The truth is that Rangers have a great history, in european competitions, much more than Osasuna. I think we are currently more team, but pretty inconsistents, irregulars. I see it as an open qualifying round.

Anyway, i think we will win. :biggrin1:

Rangers vs Osasuna. Bet.

And please don´t ask me "where´s Osasuna from?" :tongue:

:biggrin1:

2. Pryvate

Pryvate Member

Albums:
    Como hablas espanol, respondo en espanol...
    A pesar de la vasta historia del Rangers de Escocia, siempre, siempre le falta algo para llegar a ser uno de los mejores equipos europeos, tienen buena partida pero no una buena llegada. Eso debe aprovecharlo el Osasuna... aunque siendo honestos, Rangers es mejor equipo...

Saludos!

3. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

Hey Pryvate (nombre de gratos recuerdos :tongue: ) ¿qué tal?, permíteme que te conteste en inglés, así practico.

I agree completely, in the 80´s the Rangers were a really great team in Europa (obviously in Scotland they share nearly all the championships with the Celtics), but right now, even being a great club, are far from that greatness. I´m not sure they are better than us. I have seen them a couple of times (not the entire match, it´s true), and i don´t have that feeling. We have a few great players like Soldado, Milosevic (old but wise), Raúl or the own Nekounam. I think that our worst enemy is the irregularity. But this team is going together for some years and they are able to give some great nights. In fact, i´m sure they´ll do.

Anyway i´m a bit of suspicious about referees. The UEFA final match will be played at Glasgow and Osasuna has not a name in Europe. Tsk. :mad:

¿Sigues las competiciones europeas?

4. Pryvate

Pryvate Member

Albums:
    Yes you are... a lot of "new" teams, can be a enormous surprise for the big ones (but Rangers are not SO big... only a regular team in all Europe) so, the only fact here is... if Osasuna can get the ball in the mid, can beat Rangers... the irregularity? mmmm the "newbies" in big competitions maybe can get this problem: anxiety.

That's right, the rf are manipulate for the best know team...

Claro que si, de Espana, Inglaterra, Alemania, principalmente, pero aun no me recupero del empate del Manchester EN su estadio con el Reading... incluso aposte en ese partido :mad: Ahora espero que el Villarreal del Ingeniero pueda ganar algo, y tambien, que los Culés se recuperen de la derrota con el Liverpool en el Nou Camp... otra GRAN sorpresa que me lleve... aunque no supe como estuvo el Inter con Valencia, supe que empataron a 1.. es verdad?

5. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

:smile: El Valencia empató a dos con el Inter. Lo del Barça fueron dos errores, pero yo confío en que pasen.

¿Qué hay del fútbol chileno?

6. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

Osasuna 1 Rangers 0 (2-1 final)

Dream on!!:smile:

7. boabysup

boabysup New Member

Rangers are probably about the worst they have ever been in my lifetime, i watched both games and they well and truely deserved to get put out however i wasnt very impressed with Osasuna. They struggle to score goals it seems because they should have won at least 2-0.

Good luck to Osasuna in the rest of the tournament and in La Liga.

I heard there was some crowd trouble at that game tonight, i hope it wasn't to serious and also i hope that whoevers found guilty get punnished because its really rediculous.

Draft saved Draft deleted