Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey friends, I've been acquainted with the PE world for about, almost 10 years now. You'd think if I was dedicated for that long, I'd be about the same dimensions as a pringles can, but alas life gets in the way and there were most certainly occasions that I would take a year long "break" from my routines. To be honest with you, I can't really tell you how long I've been performing PE routines, collectively. I, like I'm guessing most guys, will start up, keep up with it for awhile, then I will slowly loose my longevity. Oh, to be human.

My current stats are 7x6. Before PE, I was about 6.5 bpel and I don't really know about girth. Honesty, my girth impresses most everyone, therefore it's not my top priority. Those would actually be what I've been striving for for years: Length and head size. I like to call my junk "torpedo" shaped. I'd like to steer away from that imagery and expand my head size and definitely hit the 8" mark.

Current routine as follows:

• 10 min shower warmup - perform light stretching while in shower
  • stretches: 3 sets of stretches that I switch around every session or so
  • 100-115 wet jelqs, sometimes wearing a cock ring to sustain my erection
  • edging (optional, depending on my mood)
  • warm down: perform kegels while in the shower
So, since length is my top priority, I should be focused on stretching the most(?). I do the typical down, right, up, left, straight out. Then, I'll mirror it. Up, right, down, left. It can actually change each session, but I do work clockwise and counterclockwise. I've been "bundled" and "rotating" stretching a lot too.

That's my routine in a nutshell. If I get some responses I'll go into my detail on stretching. I once heard that stretching a lot can actually plateau penis length. I hope that isn't the case for me.

As for glans development, I know only a few tricks, like holding the jelq a bit longer near the end of the shaft to engorge the head. More advise on similar exercises would be awesome!

Also, side note: I smoke pot daily, and I've been an idiot recently and am picking up smoking cigarettes (trying to cold turkey this shit). smoking hinders gains from what I've heard. Can someone go into more detail about this? I know that it restricts oxygen flow throughout the body... anything else in regards to PE?

If anyone has any advice I'll be extremely grateful.

lvcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey thanks for posting your PE routine. I'm more into length than girth. People are happy with my girth but i want to longer. I'm a little over 7" but i want to get to 8" or 8.5". What's your stretching routine details? I'd like to try it.

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As far as stretching goes:

like I said before, while I'm warming up in the shower I'll grab my penis and pull down, then pull around clockwise, then counterclockwise. after warm up, I do the typical out, down, left, up, right, etc. for 30 seconds each. When I pull out though after completing all 360 degrees of stretching, I'll do the "bundled"(?) stretch. this is when you grab your junk, do a 180 degree turn on your dick (so the bottom/frenulem of your junk is facing the ceiling now) and pull out, hold for 30 seconds. do another 360 of stretching in the opposite direction, pull out, and bundle in the direction I just rotated. does this make sense?

I have a couple of ways of gripping my penis while I stretch. Igrab the skin in the middle of my shaft and pull out, so that the skin is covering my head, almost like foreskin (im cut, unfortunately). and/or i will grab the skin just below the rim of my head and pull that out, so there is no overfolding of skin anywhere. I do not know if one is more beneficial than the other, but I will say that grabbing in the middle-ish around and pulling forward to have the shaft skin bundle up around my head provides a nice stretch, feeling-wise.

when I "shake it out" after I perform a stretch, I have started not to use my hands at all, I just shake, spin and thrust my hips around and my dick will flop around unaided by hands- for some reason, this makes more sense to me and feels better and more natural.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
@ rangisrovus: ten years practice on your back and still looking for advices?? Well mate, despite what you could be thinking, I have to say you are a very modest guy and I really appreciate you.. knowledge is a never ending story and everybody in every place can succesfully add a big piece to it ;-)

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@ rangisrovus: ten years practice on your back and still looking for advices?? Well mate, despite what you could be thinking, I have to say you are a very modest guy and I really appreciate you.. knowledge is a never ending story and everybody in every place can succesfully add a big piece to it ;-)

thanks for the humbling comment. during the ten years i've known about PE, I'd say the past four have been the only times when I took it serious. I wish I had everyday to dedicate to PE, but life happens.

and isn't that the key? absolute consistency?

tanlinefreak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds like a good workout, though this is the first time I've heard of bundling. Do you have a ratio for work out/days off?

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
It doesnt look like you need anybody's advice. You know what you are doing. At most, for length you could use some ADS throughout the day or add another method, like hanging weights. It does help.

Last edited:

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i heard that if you grasp base of cock kegel and hold th eblodd in then jelq to the top of the shaft and hold there for 5 seconds is good for head girth and makes sense logically too