Ranking the men of American Idol...

xxxBoyBennyxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
How would you rank the guys left competing on American Idol as far as their microphones are concerned?

Mine, from biggest to smallest:
(Jason Castro)*
1. Michael Johns-I'm willing to bet he's hung like a donkey.
2. Chickeze-Looks like he'd have something impressive on him.
3. David Cook-As drop dead sexy as I think he is, I'd guess he's very very average, maybe even small. Also, I'd wager very hairy and very thick.
(Jason Castro)*
-David Archuleta is only 17 still, so I won't go there...

*Now, Jason Castro is the only one I really can't decide on. I can't tell one way or the other with that guy. But, I do have a feeling he's definitely on one end of the spectrum, I'm guessing he's either absolutely massive or incredibly, Vienna sausage-esque, tiny. I'd like to think he's huge, but I do have my doubts...The reason he's on there twice is because if I'm right, he'd most likely be either the biggest in the competition, or the smallest.

proud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Amanda Overmyer has the biggest dick of them all I bet you. :wink:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^Lol, but Mr. Wooge has the most discriminating of tastes, so we won't hold that against him.

My A.I. list

-Michael Johns
-David Cook
-Chikieze/ Jason Castro
-everyone else.

LOL @ The Amanda Overmeyer joke.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Amanda Overmyer has the biggest dick of them all I bet you. :wink:

Word. :cool:

Hung-wise I suspect Michael has got it going on in a, uh, big way. Couple friends of mine work in wardrobe and have indicated as much as well. Cook does all right. The rest appear to be average.

I haven't really gotten into any of them yet. I loved Michael in the audition rounds, but he hasn't wowed me since. Brooke has been growing on me. Cook has excellent taste in picking songs that suit him and copying lesser-known creative arrangements (nothing he's "made his own" so far has been "his own"), which is actually rather important for a cover artist. But all in so far I'm "meh."

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^ Ha! I know...he's intelligent an is definitely playing with these people's minds; but I'd like to play with his, well, you know.

Okay, was it just me or were those dumb ass kids screaming too much and not at the right times? It was as if they were waiting for the show so they could scream their aggression and extra energy out.

my personal thoughts:

1. Michael johns [huge. he'd fit in well here.]
2. Chickezie [longer than average and very thick.]
3. [someone I wont discuss for another year.]
4. David cook [somewhere between 5" and 5.5". huge bull balls though. Probably quite hairy too.]
5. Jason castro [i think he's tiny. very short, thin cock, and average balls. just very very small.]

1.Michael Johns
2. Ryan Seacrest
3. David Hernandez.
4. Amanda Overmyer (looove her)

Have you guys noticed that Simon always winks at Ryan? I bet they have something going on. There must be passion if there's so much "hate".

Lizzie_love

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I must admit, I've fallen pretty hard for Jason Castro, even though I swore I wouldn't get into this mess this season.

Media
I don't find any of the guys attractive this year. Chickeze is gone thank goodness, David Cook looks like a pale light bulb with hair and i'm not feeling that extended grunting he calls singing. Micheal Johns sings in the same style as Cook does, not feeling that either, both seem to be nice guys.

For me David is the best singer.

None them are hung. Get real.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think David Cook is a good performer except I hate the hair. The other david is just to young to be pushed in to the industry right now I wish he would have waited another year. John is ok but totally not as tight as the davids are. And I think the faces that Castro makes are cute but forgettable.