Ranking the men of American Idol...

dickon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
None of them are hung with the poss exception of Michael John who would also know how to use it...he a natural.
Quite a few of em are diddy. And of the diddies none of 'em look like they could fug hard enough and some of 'em look like they would fall asleep in the middle of it

V.surprised that none of you has mentioned the one person on that show who is packing a tentpole....step forward Mr R Jackson...ok so you may not be pretty but lets face it....he is the one who could really "give back."

Lizzie_love

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm pretty sure I couldn't stand in the same room as Randy without spontaneously combusting out of annoyance. That man is obnoxious.

He's always bulging on E! "News" (if you can call it that) but I hardly hear anyone mention that.

Show me pics of his bulge, ive never seen it.

What do your friends say about last year's group?? I was mesmerized all season by Blake's bulge.

What bulge? He had none. Still doesnt. He always wore soft pants, sometimes jeans but he never showed something thatd indicate that he has a cock. i wanna fuck him real bad, but i wish he could show some bulge.

I'm pretty sure I couldn't stand in the same room as Randy without spontaneously combusting out of annoyance. That man is obnoxious.

dickon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This may or may not be true but then sadly a large penis is not always attached to a "big" human.

notasmallasian

Experimental Member
Media
Michael Johns and David Cook had some bulge action. Archuleta has some bulge action going on too. That's all I'll say about him.

But Michael Johns def. seems huge.

(VOTE FOR CARLY!)