rant and rave again

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Amyntas Lillydong, Nov 15, 2009.

1. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

you know i like this site. i just don't like the area i'm living in and i have been trying to leave. i have been here soon to be 4 years surprisingly and i don't know how i did it. now i'm lonely like crazy. i guess i have satisfied the other areas of my life and now my loneliness is at the forefront. problem is of course i don't want to stay here and i do put an emotional investment into people. i can not help it. now at work people are suggesting ways i can go out and pick up women. sure i want companionship, but they're having fun at my expense and because i'm an easy going guy i roll with it. they make me uncomfortable about it and paranoid because it just makes me feel different. i'm in an area where there isn't to me a lot of attractive women. and if there are, they're like 15 years younger than me. i'm just at a lost for answers now on how to be a less lonely of a person.

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Just remember if you move:
    Wherever you go, there you are.

3. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

yes it has happened to a friend of mine. i would like to improve on what i feel is a social flaw that i have while i'm here.

4. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Have you tried a good person to person talk with someone who really cares for you?
    There are professionals who are sincere and really want to be a help.
    Good Luck!

Draft saved Draft deleted