rant and rave

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Amyntas Lillydong, Feb 2, 2009.

1. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

it is amazing. i'm up for a possible two sexual harassment things at work because i "offended" a couple of new women workers. sure i may use salty language and last time i got carried away because a coworker kept on laughing. but if you had a problem with it some time ago, you should have told me then. newbies. it's fine. i'll clean up my act. it is actually nice now because i didn't like them before and now i won't have to fake that i give two shits about them. so actually i have permission to totally ignore them. but it just amazes me how sometimes when it rains it pours on me. i'm used to it. it is also funny how i tried to get to know my coworkers better over the last six months. and as i found out again it was a waste of time.

2. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    The trouble with people at work is you don't generally get to choose them, yet you find yourself in their company all day.

3. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

i agree. and it also amazes me how acceptable it is to complain about things there without thinking how overall it can bring down fellow employee morale.

Draft saved Draft deleted