Rant, FML

D_Vinny_Velcro

1st Like
Media
I'm gonna be honest, i'm 4, maybe 4.5 inches when hard, not the best looking guy ever, and it seems to affect me everywhere i go.

Maybe not the cock size so much, i'm slighty submissive, i love going on cam and trying to make peeps happy however they like, but usually the minute they see the cock, blocked, i don't mind if people ain't interested, but yano it does get to me after a while .

In real life it's even worse, where i come from, unless your a Brad Pitt or "insert hot guy here" apparantly your not worth a girl's time, and my confidence has never been lower tbh, there's one girl out there i like right now and we ain't even met (long story, will probably share later), and she's about a day away from getting a bf, whose like 3 years younger than me, considering i'm only 19, this makes me sad, she's 20. I've never had a relationship with a girl, not through lack of wanting or trying, i just never seem to get that lucky break, i don't drink or smoke which also around here seems to make people think your weird, i don't get it, i wanna look after myself, people seem to think it's laughable.

life sucks atm, i hate it

Rant over, sorry guys, things starting to get me tbh :(

ugb

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get busy living, or get busy dying.. Once you establish a healthy lifestyle that you enjoy without the need of women, your confidence will go up and the women will naturally be attracted to you. :)

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, I hope this feeling passes you quickly and I'm sorry you're feeling the way you are.

What I've noticed is that people who are down on themselves tend to carry themselves in a certain fashion that makes them even less attractive. For me, looks aren't all that important if the person is outgoing, confident, and can make me laugh or engage me in an interesting conversation. Even if a guy is great looking, if he's down and complaining I want nothing to do with him. I'm happy and want to be around happy people. So, even if you're not feeling it, try and act happy and confident - you may find your luck changing.

Instead of concentrating on finding someone, why not find an activity you love doing and engage yourself there for a bit. It's likely to make you happy which will come through in the other areas of your life.

I wish you the best and hope you're feeling better about yourself soon!

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
I’m not happy reading your post because you describe being down on your “essential” self not down on peripheral attributes.

So let’s look at it from that perspective.

The first thing I would like to discuss is that you are 19. That can be a tough age, and stage in life, when too many things are going badly. You can’t yet have had much adult experience of things working out in not such bad ways when we thought it was the worst. I know an old codger like me just doesn’t understand, but maybe I do and want to reassure you that things can play out in the most unexpected ways.

Now about that cock size. I doubt you will ever be hung LPSG-like. I want you to try something. I developed very late and very small. When I was still about your age [I think] something that really frustrated me about my little cock was that I couldn’t wack off like I thought normal guys could – by that I mean the width of my palm was greater than the distance between the base of my cock shaft and the underside of the crown of my cock head. Therefore, I was unable to happily stroke up and down like I expected and assumed other guys did.

I’m not sure when it happened, but I kept growing in my 20’s and am now more than six inches and incidentally can beat off like I wanted – which of course doesn’t mean all that much to me since I can do it.

So, try it. Are you as small as I was? Who knows, whether your are or are not, you may continue to grow.

Oh and BTW, even though it feels different in my hand, where feeling counts, on my dick, it really feels the same. It’s still my dick and it feels the same – terrific – getting off.

OK, now to what is going to be the really important part: you don’t look like Brad Pitt. Not many of us do, but I know from experience that about 90% of people could be very attractive physically if someone taught them how to do it and they did the work. It would take 1,000’s of words, but put simply, most every one has some good attributes some bad and the game is to max the one and play down the other. The other thing is to learn how people come to be very comfortable in their own skins and end up developing a physicality that overwhelms the basic physical appearance. There are lots of people around who ought to be physically unattractive, but because of their spirit, attitude, image, and things they represent, no one looks at them and sees the mere physical.

Those of us who are not knock out gorgeous need to be more attentive to physical fitness, building up our bodies a bit if we can, and grooming appropriately to what we got. Like Badgirl says, people who are down on themselves tend to carry themselves unattractively. It’s the truth. The other side of the coin: there is something attractive about how some people carry themselves and often we might presume it’s their physical features that are attractive but it’s their physicality that appeals. The point being: it can be learned and cultivated.

I wish the one girl you like, liked you, but that’s not the way it usually happens for guys or girls. We have to muddle through some rejection before happening upon someone who really gets us and likes the stuff we are showing. Getting involved in some interesting stuff is a way people make themselves interesting.

Making yourself attractive – people can do that, make themselves attractive – and then someone will want you and that cock of yours just the way it is.

The one thing in your post I liked is your saying “I wanna look after myself.” Good for you. I don’t think it’s laughable. I think people who think it are laughable.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Less whinging, more life-changing. Look at yourself, appreciate the positive qualities you possess, and try your best to fix your flaws. If there's a weight issue, work on that, get some clothes that are stylish and make you look good, and just keep your head up, chest out when you walk. Even if you aren't confident, portray it. It's attractive.

Bitching is easy to do, but it ain't gonna fix things. Just sayin'.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Less whinging, more life-changing. Look at yourself, appreciate the positive qualities you possess, and try your best to fix your flaws. If there's a weight issue, work on that, get some clothes that are stylish and make you look good, and just keep your head up, chest out when you walk. Even if you aren't confident, portray it. It's attractive.

Bitching is easy to do, but it ain't gonna fix things. Just sayin'.

Agreed.

But if your not great a styling yourself, get someone i.e a friend you consider stylish to help you. Dont waste money on trying to do it yourself.

D_Vinny_Velcro

1st Like
Media
Thanks for all the sound advice guys, thought i'd give a little update on the girl situation.

It's official now, i like her, a LOT as it happens, i've spent most of today thinking about her, i dunno, just can't get her outta my head, we've only met about 3/4 times now, and 3 of them only lasted about a minute in total, the first time we met wasnt a great success, she was very nervous about her enrolment to university and it dominated most of her day, once that was over with, things got better but unfortunantly she had to go to work :(

She's great, we've known each other for months now , but like i said we only met recently, but she's fantastic, we have a great laugh, and we've helped each other through some fairly difficult times, and i'd like to think i'm there for her when she needs someone.

She's started the same uni i go to now, she's in the first year of what i done last year, i'm in second year, so we're in the same area's a lot now, our second day starts tommorrow, we talk on MSN a lot, txt a lot and we bumped into each other twice today, both times she seemed happy and was enjoying herself, having a laugh, so i'm hoping these are promising signs that she likes me.

She recommended we meet up tommorrow in the bar and have a chat and chill for a while, i'm very nervous but looking forward to it, i think we have something here, i dunno why, i just hope it all works out, i'll be gutted if it dosn't :( I'm scared some other guy will get there before i do, i wanna see some more signs if i should go for it or not cos i don't wanna look like a fool whose over reacted to simple signs of friendship, but i don't wanna leave it too long either, cos i mite miss out

Sorry if i've rambled on a bit, i'm jst nervous but excited too, i really want things to work out! :)

D_Vinny_Velcro

1st Like
Media
Don't really wanna talk about it right now, i'll go into more details another time, but i think any potential relationship is dead in the water now, a simple mistake on both parts has resulted in some harsh damage :(

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heh, just as things got about as close as they can get, another guy tells her what i was gonna tell her the exact same day that he did, and now their together.

I failed :(

No, you didn't. You don't know what will happen between her and the other guy. It might last 2 days or 2 weeks -- who knows?

Take it from someone who has been in your position: The most important thing is that you were ready to make a move, to ask her on a date or whatever you young people do these days (hook up? Lord, I feel old.).

Here's what I think you need to keep in mind. There's not just "the one person" out there for you. There are many. There will be another, and another after her, in whom you are interested. Some of these girls will be interested in you as well.

Hold your head high, have confidence in yourself, and move on. I wish you the best.

HB

Finker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heh, just as things got about as close as they can get, another guy tells her what i was gonna tell her the exact same day that he did, and now their together.

I failed :(

That sucks man. I've definitely been there and it's not a great feeling at first.
You seem like an upbeat fella but when you get excited about meeting someone you have an interest in, you get really nervous.
I don't know if you're still obsessed with her, let her go at the moment if you can. Play the cool guy who can still be friends with her. Maybe she'll loose interest in that other dude and realize you're a lot more fun to hang out with.
Gee, I hated college....if I could ever just go back again.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, you didn't. You don't know what will happen between her and the other guy. It might last 2 days or 2 weeks -- who knows?

Take it from someone who has been in your position: The most important thing is that you were ready to make a move, to ask her on a date or whatever you young people do these days (hook up? Lord, I feel old.).

Here's what I think you need to keep in mind. There's not just "the one person" out there for you. There are many. There will be another, and another after her, in whom you are interested. Some of these girls will be interested in you as well.

Hold your head high, have confidence in yourself, and move on. I wish you the best.

HB
I agree fully with all of the above. I would add that you should learn from this. Hesitation was unwarranted in this situation. You wouldn't really be satisfied with a platonic friendship. So what would you actually have lost, if (absolute worse-case scenario) you asked her out, she declined, and either she didn't want to see you anymore, or you were too embarrassed to see her any more? Nothing.

Next time you're interested in a single, woman who has been nice to you, just let her know, and let her know right away. If it works out, great! If not, move on.

CuriousFem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the posts guy

She asked if she could take him along to my birthday celebrations this week

I gritted my teeth and said yes

it hurts, bad :(

It's going to hurt, I'm afraid. You feel how you feel, not how you want to feel. But don't let it affect your actions, and especially don't let it hinder your ability to be social, to be friendly, and to flirt with other people you find attractive.

In my opinion, it's analogous to hurting your foot.

(Pardon me while I torture an analogy forthwith.)

If you actually broke your foot (similar perhaps to a long term relationship ending), you'd have to immobilize it in a cast (not date anyone) until it healed after some weeks (i.e. you can start going out again), then rehab it until it was truly back to normal (at which point you can start dating again).

But you only sprained your ankle, and not badly in the grand scheme of things.

"How's your ankle today?"
"Still hurts."
"But I see you made it to the party."
"Yes, it's not stopped me from doing anything, really."
"I bet it'll hurt for a few weeks, though."
"Maybe. But as I said, it's not stopping me from doing anything."

That's where you want to be, in my opinion. (We can now let this awful analogy rest in peace. :smile:)

HB