Rape, a turn on?

Alybeth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I fantasize about being raped. It's really hot for me to have a guy fuck the shit out of me while I beg for him to stop!

But I would never date a rapist or any thing like that!

Do any other girls have the same fantasies?

Last edited:

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's a fantasy and it stays a fantasy then I think that is fine. I think almost everyone has a weird fantasy that they would never really want to happen in real life. You could always role play but would that be as big a turn on for you knowing it's just role playing?

im a guy obviously and personally i have fantasies about forcing a women to fuck me. i love the thought of forcing my cock down her throat until she chokes . . . of course i dont with harm on anyone but i would love to meet a girl who wanted to be rough

Missc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmmm tough one - I have the same fantasy but I too think it is weird - think it stems from fantasising about being told what to do - I'm not at all like that in "real life" so think it would be quite horny. As Jojo says - a fantasy is a fantasy.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fantasize about being raped. It's really hot for me to have a guy fuck the shit out of me while I beg for him to stop!

But I would never date a rapist or any thing like that!

Do any other girls have the same fantasies?

I had two gf's into that.

One insisted that I let her fight me off while we had sex. She started pounding on me and I was like...what the hell...she got mad at me for stopping. The whole simulated rape thing really did it for her - but not me. I had to end that relationship.

Media
Captain-General McObvious over here.

Also, this fantasy/fetish and your bisexuality point to you having been molested or raped in the past.

more like "armchair general practicing psychiatry without a license" (or professional credentials...or training...)

"rape" has been recognized as one of the most common fantasy of women since it was recognized that women had sexual fantasies.

for crying out loud gothic romances are basically rape fantasies in period costume (why do you think the call them "bodice rippers"?)

and "bisexuality" as evidence of childhood trauma? that has to be the most homophobic statement I've ever heard!

Last edited:

Alybeth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Captain-General McObvious over here.

Also, this fantasy/fetish and your bisexuality point to you having been molested or raped in the past.

No, I haven't been molested or raped, I'm bi because I'm attracked to women! And I don't know why I have these fantasies, but that all they are right now; fantasies.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I completely understand that some people find this to be a fantasy, but i don't see any comments from a girl that has been thru that. Could you imagine getting raped, completely frightened for your life, and someone you would never ever hook up with plowing you and possibly your ass and ripping that shit up, yeah ripping it, just like it says above how could it happen without being wet, it's called force, and no consideration for your fantasies, just to fuck you bitch and possibly punch you in the fucking face, yeah a fantasy to those who havent' benn thru it because you don't know what it would be like to not be in control, in your fantasy you have the control of stopping, getting fucking raped YOU DON'T. Even slight molestation, yeah, MOLESTATION, when you are young and afraid probably doesn't compare to being forced to get a dirty fuck when you aren't willing and can't stop it. I know several girls that have been subjected to this bullshit and it's a nightmare for them. Final thought, take your fantasy and let it happen when least expected, such as maybe an alley in a city and some guy puts a gun to your fucking head, and rips you up. Still sound good, roll playing is roll playing, but rape is stupid. Funny how people can take something so horrible, and make it a fantasy, consider yourselves lucky. Stop taking life for granted.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

One insisted that I let her fight me off while we had sex. She started pounding on me and I was like...what the hell...she got mad at me for stopping. The whole simulated rape thing really did it for her - but not me. I had to end that relationship.

Just like this scenario, as I explained before, I bet this bitch wouldn't feel the same if she thought she was going to die, you should get back together with her and break her nose next time and choke her out till she passes out. Let her wake up somewhere where she has no idea what the fuck is going on. She only likes it because there is no fear for her of dying. I hope she really doesn't ever get truely raped, she would probably end up in an insane asylum.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She has a RAVISHMENT FANTASY. It's extremely common and there's nothing wrong with it.

She made it clear that she's talking about a FANTASY, which makes all discussion about real rape irrelavant.

Women never fantasize about wanting to be raped by a man that they don't want to have sex with, so logically a "rape fantasy" cannot be a rape at all because the woman wants to have sex with the man. Consent removes the "rape" from the act, and desire and trust can make it fun. Consent, desire, and trust make the role playing of the fantasy completely different from the reality of non-consent and fear. This is the reason why feminists prefer that "rape fantasies" be called "ravishment fantasies" in order to distinguish the two for men who get confused over the difference. The feminists are obviously correct, since so many men in this thread have shown a difficult time distinguishing the difference between fantasy and reality.

this is definitely something that should remain a fantasy. the reality would be extremely traumatic.

It's a fantasy. There's no harm in role playing as long as she's with someone she trusts and they discuss the specifics and use safe words.

lso, this fantasy/fetish and your bisexuality point to you having been molested or raped in the past.

Don't be ridiculous, no it doesn't. It's a very common fantasy.

You should have used a safe word so you knew when she wanted you to stop and discussed more specifically what she did and did not want to happen during the scenario.

more like "armchair general practicing psychiatry without a license" (or professional credentials...or training...)

"rape" has been recognized as one of the most common fantasy of women since it was recognized that women had sexual fantasies.

for crying out loud gothic romances are basically rape fantasies in period costume (why do you think the call them "bodice rippers"?)

and "bisexuality" as evidence of childhood trauma? that has to be the most homophobic statement I've ever heard!

Agreed.

What I don't get about rape...is how you even get in a dry pussy...or why you'd want to fuck someone who didn't want to fuck you.

Agreed.

I completely understand that some people find this to be a fantasy, but i don't see any comments from a girl that has been thru that. Could you imagine getting raped, completely frightened for your life, and someone you would never ever hook up with plowing you and possibly your ass and ripping that shit up, yeah ripping it, just like it says above how could it happen without being wet, it's called force, and no consideration for your fantasies, just to fuck you bitch and possibly punch you in the fucking face, yeah a fantasy to those who havent' benn thru it because you don't know what it would be like to not be in control, in your fantasy you have the control of stopping, getting fucking raped YOU DON'T. Even slight molestation, yeah, MOLESTATION, when you are young and afraid probably doesn't compare to being forced to get a dirty fuck when you aren't willing and can't stop it. I know several girls that have been subjected to this bullshit and it's a nightmare for them. Final thought, take your fantasy and let it happen when least expected, such as maybe an alley in a city and some guy puts a gun to your fucking head, and rips you up. Still sound good, roll playing is roll playing, but rape is stupid. Funny how people can take something so horrible, and make it a fantasy, consider yourselves lucky. Stop taking life for granted.

Just like this scenario, as I explained before, I bet this bitch wouldn't feel the same if she thought she was going to die, you should get back together with her and break her nose next time and choke her out till she passes out. Let her wake up somewhere where she has no idea what the fuck is going on. She only likes it because there is no fear for her of dying. I hope she really doesn't ever get truely raped, she would probably end up in an insane asylum.

This was completely unnecessary. Do you know the difference between reality and fantasy?

This is like saying that people into BDSM wish that slavery were legal and they lived a life in subjugation, then went on a rant about the evils of slavery. You missed the point entirely and then attacked her for something she's innocent of doing.

She has a common fantasy. You did womankind no benefit by judging her for it and then writing this horrible description of actual rape. Yes, actual rape is horrible. She has a ravishment fantasy. She hasn't done anything wrong.

Last edited:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I disagree that the bisexuality comment is homophobic. She only has one of the 15 indicators of molestation, which is clearly stated here as "problems with homosexuality":

SpringerLink - Journal Article

I have seen this trend repeat itself in almost all the literature I've seen about molestation and rape. I'm not sure why people who have been abused turn to homosexuality or bisexuality... Who knows.

Biggest thing that's lacking for her is general fear of human contact and ptsd

By the way, I'm a board certified psychologist... Lol, I couldn't finish writing that without laughing :D... Totally the armchair/wanna be version.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. She only has one of the 15 indicators of molestation:

SpringerLink - Journal Article

Biggest thing that's lacking is general fear of human contact and ptsd

By the way, I'm a board certified psychologist... Lol, I couldn't finish writing that without laughing :D... Totally the armchair/wanna be version.

If you're a psychologist, then why didn't you write a more enlightened response about this woman's very common sexual fantasy? And isn't it professionally irresponsible to jump to such a huge conclusion without interviewing her, based upon so little information?

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're a psychologist, then why didn't you write a more enlightened response about this woman's very common sexual fantasy? And isn't it professionally irresponsible to jump to such a huge conclusion without interviewing her, based upon so little information?

Reading comprehension needs a boost? Or was my joke that difficult to "get"?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, I see that I mis-read your second post. You were commenting on the previous poster's comment and I failed to notice that you intended to be sarcastic towards his comment, and not agreeing with his post and adding your comment to the OP.

Obviously I'm not the only one who failed to immediately get your humor though.

Last edited: