Rape, a turn on?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah...whenever I bring this up on other forums, there is always this huge silence...where all typing stops, and you can hear the crickets in the background...

"Russian WHAT?"

Oh my God, I am SO weird...

LOL!

It's cute the way that you want someone else to share your fantasy! It sounds hot, but I've never thought of it myself.

It's okay if the specifics of your fantasies are unique! I think most people's fantasies are!

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, rough Russian sex, with a guy who has the old school tattoos...Anything out there as far as anyone knows?

Sounds like an HIV infestation on wheels but it's ok, this big russian fellow was the one doing the raping in prison, not the other way around. Wouldn't want him to be a faggot, now would we?

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I've posted this on other sites, but are there any women out there who like the idea of a heavily tattooed Russian felon? I mean, a guy who has the old school camp tattoos...Of course I would want the sex to be rough, I mean, why have that kind of fantasy at all if you were expecting the guy to approach you playing Spanish guitar with a rose in his teeth, you know?

So, rough Russian sex, with a guy who has the old school tattoos...Anything out there as far as anyone knows?

That slightly brings to mind, Viggo Mortensen's character in Eastern Promises but only as I reckon he's a fair bit more attractive than Vincent Cassel, who'd fit the felon part a little better.
And I wouldn't say that's weird at all, just different!

I always had a sneaky thing for a Knight/Serving Wench scenario but it is hard to find a good armorer these days.

Sounds like an HIV infestation on wheels but it's ok, this big russian fellow was the one doing the raping in prison, not the other way around. Wouldn't want him to be a faggot, now would we?

Yeah... considering it's a fantasy and those tend to be things people would enjoy or like, I'm pretty sure that none of the above play any part in it.

Last edited:

cyravance

Experimental Member
Media
"Sounds like an HIV infestation on wheels"...you ain't kidding! AIDS, Hepatitis, TB, you name it. That's why it would definitely have to remain a fantasy. But the image of this is a very strong one for me, very primal.

"That slightly brings to mind, Viggo Mortensen's character in Eastern Promises but only as I reckon he's a fair bit more attractive than Vincent Cassel, who'd fit the felon part a little better."...ooooh! Vincent Cassel...he is very hot! And I usually don't go for French men.
"And I wouldn't say that's weird at all, just different!"...Thanks! Of course I ALWAYS have to go and be different...*sigh*. It's my curse, I guess...:)

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This was completely unnecessary. Do you know the difference between reality and fantasy?

This is like saying that people into BDSM wish that slavery were legal and they lived a life in subjugation, then went on a rant about the evils of slavery. You missed the point entirely and then attacked her for something she's innocent of doing.

She has a common fantasy. You did womankind no benefit by judging her for it and then writing this horrible description of actual rape. Yes, actual rape is horrible. She has a ravishment fantasy. She hasn't done anything wrong.[/QUOTE]

Whatever, being raped is being raped, clearly you haven't been. Is anyone turned on by being raped, NO. The first comment is fantasizing about being RAPED. In essence to get fuck when you are to act as if you don't have a say or choice. ACT being the key word, let's just call this she fantasizes about being controlled, there is no substitute for being raped, it is what it is and messes with their heads, for life. She made a comment about a strong word and I have opinion, if you don't like it, tough. If this unfortunate event ever happens to you, which i seriously hope it never will, but don't be to proud to apologize to me, for YOUR comments towards me, when you have a new take on the word. Thank you and goodnight..

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
petite said:
This was completely unnecessary. Do you know the difference between reality and fantasy?

This is like saying that people into BDSM wish that slavery were legal and they lived a life in subjugation, then went on a rant about the evils of slavery. You missed the point entirely and then attacked her for something she's innocent of doing.

She has a common fantasy. You did womankind no benefit by judging her for it and then writing this horrible description of actual rape. Yes, actual rape is horrible. She has a ravishment fantasy. She hasn't done anything wrong.

Whatever, being raped is being raped, clearly you haven't been. Is anyone turned on by being raped, NO. The first comment is fantasizing about being RAPED. In essence to get fuck when you are to act as if you don't have a say or choice. ACT being the key word, let's just call this she fantasizes about being controlled, there is no substitute for being raped, it is what it is and messes with their heads, for life. She made a comment about a strong word and I have opinion, if you don't like it, tough. If this unfortunate event ever happens to you, which i seriously hope it never will, but don't be to proud to apologize to me, for YOUR comments towards me, when you have a new take on the word. Thank you and goodnight..

I have been, which you would know if you had read the entire thread. You don't know what you're talking about, but you're so adamant that I don't think reading what I wrote will change your mind. I don't think there's any point in continuing to argue. You are convinced that I should think differently than I do, based upon my experience. I have a different opinion than you do. There's a huge difference between to two to me. A huge one, the main one being a desire for sex or not, that's the difference between rape or not. That's obvious to me. I'm sorry if you find that offensive.

Last edited:

JMBII

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just chiming in here, but I love a good rape fantasy.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Took a while to skim through all this, but I know a number of women who have these fantasies, and (to reiterate and recast some previously made points, and possibly add a new one):

- It seems (to me, at least) that "ravishment" is popular mainly because the woman is released from all the worries and responsibilities of sex -- will she get pregnant? catch a disease? not orgasm? not do her part to pleasure her partner? All these concerns go away. The man forces her to have sex, on his terms, but not in any harmful way; it's just that he won't take no for an answer and he's not putting up with procrastinating behavior that is ultimately BS for two people who want to share rough, no-holds-barred pleasures. He will have his pleasure, spectacularly and helplessly. Pregnancy? Disease? Let's not even worry about those tonight.

- Another angle, too, that I haven't seen emphasized much so far but I would like some reaction to -- do women like "ravishment" because what it says, in so many words, is "This manly man wants me so badly he will fight me physically, hold me down, subdue me, in order to attain his single-minded goal. He looks like he's abusing his physical superiority to force me into sex, but in fact he is showing weakness to me in that he will do anything to have sex with me; he is desperately in lust with me." A variation of "hard to get".

Thoughts?

Kevbo

cyravance

Experimental Member
Media
"Funny how people can take something so horrible, and make it a fantasy, consider yourselves lucky. Stop taking life for granted."

That was from a previous post on page 1...Actually, the ability to take a horrible event and make it a fantasy is the mind's way of bringing the incident under control. It's a psychological defense mechanism, and healthier than wallowing in self-pity over something you had no control over. It may be unpleasant to think of someone making fantasy out of a real-life horrid event, but ultimately it is a sign that the victim has decided to take control of the event themselves, even do a re-write. It's actually very common.

MrStarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a more and more interesting thread. Thanx to Alybeth for starting.

Weery rewarding with all the intelligent postings here. (A few moroons too - but allright) - all in all the most exiting debate on the site in my opinion.
----------
I have faced the dilemmas of planning a roleplay so that it is safe and dont lead to trauma ( and divorce, lawsuits, revenge) and at the same time is exiting and arousing. - It's a tough nut to crack.

A scenario that have worked for me and my gf is to use the element of surprise. That is to say we clarify the boundaries - and the safeword of course, but she dont' know when or in what setting the "rape/ravishment" will take place.

That has given us a some powerfull and seriously satisfying experiences. Yes it is planned, but within a few minutes we embrace the roles.

It works for us. Maybe it doesnt' work for you...

B_Innocentz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have these also, my bf knew about this and arranged a little treat for me.
When I was walking back from work a man grabbed me from behind and bundled me into a nearby van, I then discovered (much to my relief) it was my bf and a couple of his friend, who then started to have their way with me and I played along :)

It was amazing, like many have said before I've never fantasised about actually being raped, probably due to bad experiences when I was younger, but yes for ravished fantasy!

My only complaint was I got bum loved by 3 large men with no foreplay, but I got flowers after so it's fine lol x

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rape is the most horrible degrading experience someone can go through. It changes you as a person. Your not aroused your not ready it's not pleasurable.

If it's consensual then it's planned out and you know your safe and he's not going to really hurt you. The emotions between the two experiences are not the same.

B_CSteed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One one of my ex-girlfriends was raped when she was younger and she still liked to do the rape role-play every now and then. I was kind of scared to be too rough at first, but as she got more into it, so did I.

To the girl talking about the Russian felon fantasy: I have prison tats like that but I am only 23 and not Russian, hahaha. Close but not quite, I suppose.

curiousvirgin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the posts of Keleios and Petite, they've explained it so well that further elaboration is quite unnecessary.

I'll just add my bit by mentioning my ravishment fantasy ( not rape. as per reasons mentioned above... its technically consensual just with some drama involved and a little aggression as compared to the lovey dovey scenes of the norm) .. probably one of the most common as it appears tons in romance novels.Its being secreted away on a ship by a Pirate!..i find it sexy... don't ask me why... and of course my captors gonna have to be tall, muscular and rugged with a Pirate eyepatch!

If ravishment fantasies were an abnormality, the romance novel industry would have long been outta business.

Media
Your not aroused your not ready it's not pleasurable.

I while back I mentioned the fact that there are reports of rape victims climaxing. Petite and others understandably doubted this statement.

Somewhat later I ran across this article which I shared with Petite because I didn't know this thread would get bumped.

http://calor.hit.bg/lib/Sexual arousal and orgasm in subjects who experience forced.pdf

here's the abstract

The review examines whether unsolicited or non-consensual sexual stimulation of either females or males can lead to unwanted
sexual arousal or even to orgasm. The conclusion is that such scenarios can occur and that the induction of arousal and orgasm does
not indicate that the subjects consented to the stimulation
. A perpetrator's defence simply built upon the fact that evidence of genital
arousal or orgasm proves consent has no intrinsic validity and should be disregarded.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I while back I mentioned the fact that there are reports of rape victims climaxing. Petite and others understandably doubted this statement.

Somewhat later I ran across this article which I shared with Petite because I didn't know this thread would get bumped.

http://calor.hit.bg/lib/Sexual arousal and orgasm in subjects who experience forced.pdf

here's the abstract

I think that a lot factors into that study. You have to look at underage victims who don't understand their bodies, they could have an orgasm. And I would imagine under certain circumstances a forced orgasm could occur. Your body can be trained to react in mysterious ways. But I would say it does not happen in your average rape case. I cannot speak for someone else I can only speak for myself. Nothing about rape turns me on, I know.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It must be rare.

Yes I was skeptical, but mostly because I couldn't imagine it happening to myself. I didn't think about it in context of the other research that I've read.

Dr. Chiver's research on female arousal found that certain images of violence and sex triggered physical arousal in women, but not desire. She speculates that this is an evolutionary response from our more violent past when rape was more common. Women whose bodies prepare itself for sex would get less injured. In a time before medicine, that could make the difference between life or death, as those types of injuries are prone to infection that could be life-threatening.

As Dr. Chiver's stresses in her classes, "Arousal is not consent." That needs to be extended to "Orgasm is not consent" in this context.

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i tie my girl up!!! the thought of her not being able to move while i trust on top deep inside her, fast and hard...holding her waist while not being able to anything about it is fucking hot! shes the same actually, she tries it with me but its not the same ;) one time she begged for me to stop but i knew she didnt really so i kept on fucking her! and dont worry people......we finished, had a ciggerette and fucked again :) ahhhh good times!!