Rape fantasy? Women, men str8t or gay your feelings?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think a lot of you are confusing fantasy with actually acting something out- roleplaying, S&M, domination, that sort of thing. Though everyone always talks about fulfilling sexual fantasies and acting them out et cetera, fantasy is, by definition, not within the realm of reality. Once you act it out, it's no longer a fantasy. One could even argue that if a thing is possible to act out, it's not technically fantasy.

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never saw the other thread, but I do think that this is an interesting phenomena worth exploring, poor timing or not. I've been with a couple women that brought up the rape fantasy thing and it just blows my mind. I don't see anything sexual in the situation and I didn't feel like acting it out. For one thing, being violent just doesn't sit right with me. For another, it just wasn't worth it to maintain a relationship if this was part of it. Plenty of other fishies.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to have the wording better in my head......the difference between fantasy rape and sexual assault.....
Two entirely different things.

One is being taken by force With your consent....and the other is being taken by force WithOUT your consent.

I'm sure that doesn't make sense to many here.....and I'm sorry I can't articulate that better right now.

I don't see anything wrong with the timing.........it just hits too close to home for those who have experienced sexual assault.
Even though it is worlds apart from fantasy rape, which should have a different name excluding the word "rape"......but what would that be ?

Sexual assault is a subject that should never be taken lightly or in a flippant context.
It has never happened to me and I can only try to imagine how violated that would make one feel....not just physically, but mentally as well.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last attempt to clarify my OP

I can post list after list of websites discussing the very real, very common fantasy of men and women and it is called rape fantasy. I am horrified at the idea of actual rape/sexual assault, it sickens me. But the fantasy exists and I didn't create it. If you can't watch the clips and discuss how it makes you feel (and feelings don't have a right or wrong component to them, if they did they would not be feelings) then I understand.

One final thought. I got a PM from one who thought the clips were kinda funny. The gulf between my understanding of the world around us, and that person's is so profound as to be as if we lived on different planets.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Your right it does exist... I am one of those girls who would want to be in a rape fantasy, but understand my background on this thought. I am a person who generally teases males into wanting me so badly they would do anything to have me, then I turn around and leave them high and dry. I'm also very into the BDSM deal, I adore the thought of not being in control, because I myself am very dominating in all life situations. The thought of having my domanant side taken away from me with force, excites me.. it would be intresting.

BUT I also see a difference to being sexually assulted, and being in fantasy play.. they couldn't be more different. I took a Family Violence class, and realised that 1 in 4 people have been sexually assulted, and that isn't in a fantasy state. I feel for all those people who have been assulted, because that is real, and there is no fantasy to it. Now I didn't read that other thread because the thought of real rape scares me, but under a controlled circumstance it might make an intresting scenario.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your right it does exist... I am one of those girls who would want to be in a rape fantasy, but understand my background on this thought. I am a person who generally teases males into wanting me so badly they would do anything to have me, then I turn around and leave them high and dry. I'm also very into the BDSM deal, I adore the thought of not being in control, because I myself am very dominating in all life situations. The thought of having my domanant side taken away from me with force, excites me.. it would be intresting.
TK, this is why I was curious about the difference between many BdSm fantasies and an actual rape fantasy. Almost without fail, the clients of a professional dominatrix will be men in high-power, high-pressure decision-making professional positions. The company CEO, etc etc. They just simply want to relinquish the power and let someone else make the decisions for a while. Many people do not realize that the whole point of BdSm is not giving or receiving pain... it's about negotiating power and control. These things I can understand. In my (limited) mind and imagination, rape fantasy would involved a lot more psychological issues than just the control of the situation, and that is puzzling to me. Then again, the whole humiliation fantasy/fixation is beyond me, too. Hmm, now that I think about it, perhaps the SPH fantasies and the rape fantasies have some emotional similarities...

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My thoughts regarding the initial post in this thread:

I am disturbed and frankly, a bit frightened by some of WGC's statements. I understand that this site is an open forum, and that we are free to express differences of opinion, or even potentially unpopular thoughts and feelings (at least, to an extent). And although the timing was poor, I understand that WGC wrote out his honest thoughts and feelings, and I'm not as disturbed by the fact that he wrote them as I am by what he wrote. However, at the very least, I learned a couple of things from his honesty.

Now I am going to exercise the same freedom he did.

I have linked here clips to what I think is one of the hottest rape scenes ever...

This really bothers me. I don't think rape scenes in films are hot, nor are they intended to be hot. Although they can be an important part of a story and sometimes need to be portrayed realistically, learning that one man actually views rape scenes and thinks they are "hot" makes me wonder how many men out there think this way.

I have never thought about raping a good girl but there have been some snooty ass bitches that have acted so high and mighty and I have thought needed a good forceable fucking (just thought never ever do). You really well hung guys have you ever been confronted by some arrogant woman and wanted to just whip out your cock cuz its huge and generate a little respect from her?

Whoever tried to say in the other thread that men raping women is more about about lust than power has only to read the above paragraph to be proved wrong. WGC is a "regular guy," out and about in the world, and has clearly stated that he would never actually rape a woman. I believe him.

But the fact that he (and possibly other men) view rape as a way to "generate a little respect from her" with a "huge" cock is downright frightening (not to mention, it pisses me off).

First of all, even if a woman is a "snooty ass bitch," she is still in no way inferior to a man. She does not need to be taught "respect," especially by being sexually dominated! The fact that a man thinks this way is disturbing because I have always felt free to express my opinions in conflicts with men. If a man happens to brand me as a "snooty ass bitch" because of it, is he then having fantasies of raping me to put me in my place? Yikes!

I like to think most men are more evolved than this, but I have no real way of knowing, and that's a little unsettling.

If a woman wants to be a "snooty ass bitch," that should be her free choice. It will probably result in her having less friends, not being as successful in her career, and other things. But although it is disagreeable behavior, it does not merit sexual violation (real or imaginary).

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno I think people are taking Guse to seriously. Its fantasy. So the man, and many other men, have this fantasy. Its primal. Just like I want to watch a giant cock take my woman, I want to over power a woman, especially one who comes off as a snooty bitch or whatever. Just like you want to punch an annoying druken punk at a bar with your fist. Some people are more sexually charged. Its what makes some of us men in essense.

Ive had plenty of friends see a preppy stuck up chick walk by and they say 'damn i would love to just grab her fuck the shit out of her and show her the deal, maybe shed loosen up a bit'. Its guy talk. It happens. The scene in the movie isnt an actual rape. So by taking a step back and taking it for what it is, a sexually charged provocative scene in a MOVIE, it can be hot. If it turns you on it turns you on. Im not gay, but big cocks get me ready. I think wyldguse is just more in touch with his primal drives of lust, divide, and conquer. As are all of us cavemen.

Media
This topic isnt really bad at all. In fact I am going to admit this to everyone. I am a story writer and I have written a story about a vampire who overpowers his victims into sex it's actually hot. I also have another story about an older brother overpowering his adopted sister because he's just this raging horny guy who is having a tough time in life. So there it's just a fantasy as long as it doesn't happen in real life right?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im amazed at some members insensitivity towards sexual abuse. Many members on here have been abused. Rape isnt hot. Real or not. This is the kind of shit thats makes me want to pack up leave here.:mad:

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess our male darker side is too scary for some.

Now to contrast what I occasionally think inside and what is really important, not sure if any here remember but a young girl was gunned down in her classroom, Emily Keyes and there were those Amish girls gunned down in their classroom a few days later. The hatred I feel for men who commit violence vs. women is unending.

Nothing on earth saddened me more. If I could wave a wand and remove guns and violence from the earth at the expense of my life I would. I could easily pull the switch on an convicted rapist with out a blink.

I am also not going to curry favor from the ladies here like some men do with some representation that isn't true.

And Chrysalis the heat in the scene is not supplied by the brutality of the rape, thats unrelentingly ugly, its the TRANSFORMATION of this young wife from her mask of properness to my imagining of her as this slut (or whatever word works for you, if any) for a huge powerful cock. When she reaches up and pulls him to her and and begins to fuck him back thats erotic, IMO.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess our male darker side is too scary for some.
Are you sure you should speak for all men?
I am also not going to curry favor from the ladies here like some men do with some representation that isn't true.
I'm curious. Why are you asking for other women's opinions (as well as others) about this subject? If you really don't want to know...don't ask. It's a controversial subject and you obviously knew it when you posted this thread.
And Chrysalis the heat in the scene is not supplied by the brutality of the rape, thats unrelentingly ugly, its the TRANSFORMATION of this young wife from her mask of properness to my imagining of her as this slut (or whatever word works for you, if any) for a huge powerful cock. When she reaches up and pulls him to her and and begins to fuck him back thats erotic, IMO.
There's a contractor I work with on a semi-regular basis who's been hitting on me relentlessly all year. He's rich, good-looking, educated...all the things women often seek in men. Problem is he's an arrogant prick. I've often thought he needs to be put in his place and so far i've done just that by brushing aside his overtures. Here's my question to you: What do you think he'd say if I had this fantasy of bending him over, binding him so that he's helpless, strapping on a 9" dildo and ramming it up his ass? You know, just to put him in his place? Or a better question: Does the thought of that turn you on? I'm guessing no, but you never know....

And no, that's not a fantasy of mine. I'd clearly be violating him, something I would never do to anyone. So what's the dividing line between rape and violation? Judging from your above description, you've basically turned that particular scenario into a sub/dom scene which is different from rape. Do you think my initial attempt to violate him would suddenly transform him and he'd go with the flow and turn it into a sexual act? What would you do?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess our male darker side is too scary for some...

"Our"? I think not. YOURS, maybe, but not ours.

And here I thought we were talking about a popular FEmale fantasy?

I thought not.

I am also not going to curry favor from the ladies here like some men do with some representation that isn't true...

No, I think being yourself is best. When your true colors show, people can see you as you truly are.

Which leads us to:

Finally, you admit it: you find rape erotic.

I'll let the women take care of it from here.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow,

Wyld this thread is double edged. I have heard many women say they like the idea of the man being more aggressive in their encounters and even use the term rape, But as many here can attest the reality is anything but erotic. I think a good point was made clarifying the differences between dominance and submission and rape fantasy vs sexual assault. Unfortunately, I think for some individuals who have been used to playing rough games in one context, with someone else for whom no really means no things can go down hill very quickly. The scary thing is that there are many people who dont seem to be able to differentiate the two. They have been so calloused by coy bedroom games that their boundaries have been breached and they in turn breach the boundaries of others to tragic ends...

This type of thinking has also given way to common jokes such as "No! Dont! Stop! NO DONT STOP", I have heard men then apply this when someone is brave enough to come forward admitting to being raped... NOT FUNNY

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you sure you should speak for all men?

I'm curious. Why are you asking for other women's opinions (as well as others) about this subject? If you really don't want to know...don't ask. It's a controversial subject and you obviously knew it when you posted this thread.

There's a contractor I work with on a semi-regular basis who's been hitting on me relentlessly all year. He's rich, good-looking, educated...all the things women often seek in men. Problem is he's an arrogant prick. I've often thought he needs to be put in his place and so far i've done just that by brushing aside his overtures. Here's my question to you: What do you think he'd say if I had this fantasy of bending him over, binding him so that he's helpless, strapping on a 9" dildo and ramming it up his ass? You know, just to put him in his place? Or a better question: Does the thought of that turn you on? I'm guessing no, but you never know....

And no, that's not a fantasy of mine. I'd clearly be violating him, something I would never do to anyone. So what's the dividing line between rape and violation? Judging from your above description, you've basically turned that particular scenario into a sub/dom scene which is different from rape. Do you think my initial attempt to violate him would suddenly transform him and he'd go with the flow and turn it into a sexual act? What would you do?

a)No I don't think I speak for all men. However I can tell if you had a hidden mike, you might hear some things that weren't our best.

b)Currying favor to me means parroting back opinions that women want to hear as if it may gain them an internet friend. I invite your comments as long as they are what you feel, they express a part of you.

c) I gotta copy this paragraph again, its that interesting MB

>>>Problem is he's an arrogant prick. I've often thought he needs to be put in his place and so far i've done just that by brushing aside his overtures. Here's my question to you: What do you think he'd say if I had this fantasy of bending him over, binding him so that he's helpless, strapping on a 9" dildo and ramming it up his ass? You know, just to put him in his place? Or a better question: Does the thought of that turn you on? I'm guessing no, but you never know....<<<

MB, Have you seen some of the fantasies posted on the womens forum? They speak to this directly and for some this is a huge turn on both for women and men. Not at all my cup of tea, glad to say. I am quite vanilla, sadly :wink: I guess. And your choice of a 9 inch dildo is really interesting choosing SIZE as the paramount description of your weapon. Nice on a big cock site.

Finally to duplicate the scene in the movie what if this oafish cad pestering you begin to rock back into your invading dildo, reaching back and grabbing your hand and forcing the dildo ever deeper, just as the wife did in the clip? I would like to see your face. I am serious what would you do then?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a)No I don't think I speak for all men. However I can tell if you had a hidden mike, you might hear some things that weren't our best.
I've no doubt about that.
MB, Have you seen some of the fantasies posted on the womens forum? They speak to this directly and for some this is a huge turn on both for women and men. Not at all my cup of tea, glad to say. I am quite vanilla, sadly :wink: I guess. And your choice of a 9 inch dildo is really interesting choosing SIZE as the paramount description of your weapon. Nice on a big cock site.
Somehow i'm not surprised to learn it's not your cup of tea. I'm quite familiar with many of the fantasies posted on the women's forum. But that's what they are...fantasies. If you read through the stories, the women and/or men still feel as though they have at least a certain amount of control in a situation.. What you've described is a scenario where one is essentially robbing the other of any control and forcing themselves on them against their will. That's violating someone. If you and a partner have worked out the details beforehand, that's obviously different.
Finally to duplicate the scene in the movie what if this oafish cad pestering you begin to rock back into your invading dildo, reaching back and grabbing your hand and forcing the dildo ever deeper, just as the wife did in the clip? I would like to see your face. I am serious what would you do then?
He couldn't reach back and grab my hand because as I mentioned before, he is bound and can't move. He wouldn't feel as threatened if he was free and could reach back and grab my hand. If a man who is larger than me feels he has enough control of the situation that he can turn the tables on me at any moment, he knows he is in no danger of actually being violated. But if he's bound by force without his consent and is helpless while I fuck him with a strap-on, he's going to feel violated. That's the difference and I think you're missing my point. BTW, you never answered my question, so i'll ask again. What would you do?

I have a rich fantasy life and love to do things with my partners that require trust, such as being blindfolded, among other scenarios. I love the feeling of not knowing what's going to happen next. But again, I only do that with those whom I trust. I love the thrill of the unknown but I still need to feel safe. As do most people.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not sure you even watched the clips in question as your example in no way resembles the movie. She wasn't trussed and bound. She had some degree of freedom and although at first she was fighting him off, her body betrayed her civilty and she started fucking him back.

Quote MB "What would you do?"

Damn this is a very good question. I dismissed it b/4 but now I am thinking about it. I applaud it. Because I just don't know. I would certainly be afraid to explore it. What if it happened I found out I liked it? What if I am missing that? I am being as honest as I can. I assume I would be appalled and horrified. But you never know. To dismiss out of hand doesn't do the question justice. A very very slippery slope.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not sure you even watched the clips in question as your example in no way resembles the movie. She wasn't trussed and bound. She had some degree of freedom and although at first she was fighting him off, her body betrayed her civilty and she started fucking him back.
I tried to watch them but the clips won't open when I click on them. But if even if she did have some degree of freedom and he's probably twice her size, she knows that he can overpower her and so does he. That's probably the actual turn on for you that scares so many women (or men, if the situation warrants)

Quote MB "What would you do?"

Damn this is a very good question. I dismissed it b/4 but now I am thinking about it. I applaud it. Because I just don't know. I would certainly be afraid to explore it. What if it happened I found out I liked it? What if I am missing that? I am being as honest as I can. I assume I would be appalled and horrified. But you never know. To dismiss out of hand doesn't do the question justice. A very very slippery slope.
Keep thinking about it. Once upon a time when I was younger, I used to daydream every now and then about a strange man who would take me and have rough sex with me. It's just a fantasy, right? A few years go by and I have several experiences that stopped that fantasy in its tracks. While living in Chicago, one day a man grabbed me by the arm and tried to wrestle me into a nearby alley. I managed to get away but not without feeling as though I had narrowly escaped rape, brutality, and possible death. Four years later, a drug addict broke into my house while I was asleep and I awoke to the sound of him creeping around my house. I was left unscathed in both instances and I am grateful to this day. Those incidents stifled any further fantasies of having rough with unknown strangers. I'm sure you can figure out why.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really fair since we may be talking about differing visions.

http://www.celeb-vids.com/sex/susan-george-movies/movies/

http://www.celeb-vids.com/sex/susan-george-movies/movies/index2.html

Here are the clips. Can you cut and paste or what to see. I want your feeling if you can.

Sorry you had to endure that type of fear. I would guess it could color your thoughts so much on this.

To change the direction of the this thread, damn I am starving and I miss a authentic Chicago deep dish from Due or Uno. Yummy.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not really fair since we may be talking about differing visions.

Susan George Movies featuring Susan George nude naked movies videos clips mpegs.

Susan George Movies featuring Susan George nude naked movies videos clips mpegs.

Here are the clips. Can you cut and paste or what to see. I want your feeling if you can.

I still can't access the site. I'm using MF and tried opening it in IE but no dice.

Sorry you had to endure that type of fear. I would guess it could color your thoughts so much on this.
What's sobering is that this happens to the majority of women and this is certainly nothing unusual if one out of every four of us have been sexually assaulted.