Rape fantasy? Women, men str8t or gay your feelings?

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had plenty of friends see a preppy stuck up chick walk by and they say 'damn i would love to just grab her fuck the shit out of her and show her the deal, maybe shed loosen up a bit'. Its guy talk. It happens.

I read this entire thread to my husband a while ago. Interestingly enough, he agreed with what Mason says here -- that for some inexplicable reason, he does experience this reaction to some women, and he believes it's pretty common.

But I know for a fact my husband wouldn't hurt anyone, so the mere existence of these feelings doesn't scare me so much, now. What matters is the way a man responds. Some men are turned on by these thoughts and feed them, while others simply acknowledge them and then let them go.

...the heat in the scene is not supplied by the brutality...its the TRANSFORMATION of this young wife...When she reaches up and pulls him to her and and begins to fuck him back thats erotic, IMO.

What is elucidated here is that to WGC, the "transformation" of the woman is erotic. And I respect him for clarifying that it is his opinion.

It's not erotic to me, though. I find the act of rape to be so reprehensible that in my point of view, the entire premise of this "transformation" is a grave insult to rape victims. The idea that a true rape victim could transform into a willing participant is abhorrent to me and, apparently, to others as well.

...It's an extremely common fantasy...Among the most common, actually. Of course, in the context of the fantasy, the woman is not ACTUALLY being raped, and they control absolutely everything because it is their own fantasy. Having a rape fantasy is completely different from actually wishing to be raped.

I quoted this post because it describes the crux of the conflict in this thread -- the difference between fantasy and reality. WGC, I believe you would never actually rape a woman. But, the real question is:

Are you aroused by the idea of true rape, or are you aroused by the idea of dominance, or consensual "play-rape"?

There is a world of difference between these two things. I think the way you've presented your views gives the impression that you find true rape or the cinematic representation thereof to be arousing, even if you would never do it in real life. And not only do you find it arousing, but some part of you believes that the kind of "transformation" you describe is possible (at least in fantasy), and likes that idea as well.

If that is really what turns you on, then your fantasies are your prerogative. But understand that most of us don't share those desires.

What do you think he'd say if I had this fantasy of bending him over...strapping on a 9" dildo and ramming it up his ass? You know, just to put him in his place? I'd clearly be violating him, something I would never do to anyone...Do you think my initial attempt to violate him would suddenly transform him and he'd go with the flow and turn it into a sexual act? What would you do?

MB, Have you seen some of the fantasies posted on the womens forum? They speak to this directly and for some this is a huge turn on both for women and men...and your choice of a 9 inch dildo is really interesting choosing SIZE as the paramount description of your weapon...
Finally to duplicate the scene in the movie what if this oafish cad pestering you begin to rock back into your invading dildo, reaching back and grabbing your hand and forcing the dildo ever deeper, just as the wife did in the clip? I would like to see your face. I am serious what would you do then?

Okay. First of all WGC, in honing in on the size of the dildo, you are completely missing MB's point. I am certain her choice of size was solely a method of illustrating the severity of this hypothetical violation.

And you're again missing the point when you ask MB what she'd do if the guy "transformed" into a willing participant? She'd be nauseated, not aroused.(Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, Mercurial). Disgust would be my reaction as well.

And, yet again, you're missing the point when you reference the fantasy forum. The issue here is not whether a man is being fucked with a 9 inch dildo and loving it, or whether that idea turns anyone on.

The issue is whether or not people are aroused by the idea of non-consensual violation.

She didn't ask you what she would feel, and she didn't ask you what people fantasize about in a play-world.

She asked you what you would do if someone bent you over and fucked you in the ass because they didn't like your behavior and wanted to teach you a lesson. I suspect you would not "transform" into a willing participant, and you would be disgusted if someone was aroused by that image.

Now, if you truly are just into playacting, domination and submission, etc. and not true rape fantasies, then no harm, no foul. I'm into domination and submission, myself.

But the words and images you have chosen point to something that is not a game.

Although I do fantasize about being dominated, I, personally, cannot be aroused by the rape-transformation scenario you described. You lose me at rape.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If my thought dreams could be seen
they'd probably put my head in a guillotine
It's all right Ma,
It's life and life only!

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do understand what MB was getting at I was just framing it in another way.

I appreciate all your input and I must say its been enlightening for me. This horse has been beat to death, no actually beat beyond death to bloody minutia.

FYI I am so vanilla I don't get the dom/sub interplay. I like equality in all things.

Hey its nearly Christmas and tonight is party time. I got mistletoe and I will be looking for a kiss. And can you imagine how dreadful it might be to fuck a boring pedantic like me?

Lets see if we can't get back to what this forum excels at, guys posting pics of their dicks and fishing for praise. And I say that in honesty as I type here. If their insecurities can be assuaged , thats a good thing.

Stay safe and hope for peace and justice. WGC

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Funny, the part I feel bad about is the fantasy of taking another man's wife or the idea of fucking some woman into straight thinking. The latter has never occured to me. While the former is probably just coveting by me.

That said. I feel I could use the clips for a hoaky dialog to view as a role playing tool for someone interested in it who may lack imagination.

Not to say it shouldn't work for guse and a woman who would be of like mind. <shrugs>

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WGC,
I forgot to mention that I couldn't get the video of Susan George to run......but I get your point.

Crissy Snow - I'd like to read your vampire story.
Are you familiar with the author J.R. Ward ?
J.R.Ward - The Black Dagger Brotherhood, Dark Lover, Lover Eternal, Lover Awakened

Think Kink - I can very much identify with being in control of most of my life and, as a result, having the fantasy of it being taken away from me in an erotic way......
For me, it is one of the most enjoyable things about getting a tattoo.
Giving up control to another and a degree of pain involved.
And I don't know that I can explain that.
My reactions to the tattooing already have me thinking I belong in a straight jacket in a padded room.
:smile:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Back OT.

My interest in Peckinpah ended when he became a convert to the strange '70s idea that action scenes should be in slow motion. Slo-mo=action? WTF? Nothing kills a movie faster, unless it's a harp solo. And I'm afraid Straw Dogs just never talked to me. It's violent, it's pointless - but those alone aren't enough to make it entertainment. I didn't look at the clips, I think I remember them from about thirty years ago, and I'll agree, it was an unusual scene. The most memorable part I thought was him taking a shortcut by ripping her scanties on the side - it looked like a special effect to me, like lifting a huge styrofoam rock, as underwear is stronger than that. Sure, it established graphically the fact that he was strong, obviously stronger than her, but I think that was already obvious.

I didn't find it an exciting scene. It was more of that "WTF?" again. Also Susan George always reminds me that I really should check that my shots are up-to-date. I don't know exactly what it is, but she has (or had, in those days) that "fer chrissakes, don't get any on ya" look.

Neither rape nor bondage fantasies ever had any significance for me, personally. I'm fairly certain, at least.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Think Kink - I can very much identify with being in control of most of my life and, as a result, having the fantasy of it being taken away from me in an erotic way......
For me, it is one of the most enjoyable things about getting a tattoo.
Giving up control to another and a degree of pain involved.
And I don't know that I can explain that.
My reactions to the tattooing already have me thinking I belong in a straight jacket in a padded room.
:smile:

I was a sucker for piercings... till I went all the way and got a genital piercing... the idea of the piercer being in control of how it turned out gave me such a huge adrenalie rush it was crazy. I probably shouldn't have been driving, it was better than a drug high.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Better than a drug high."

My 1st tattoo was a little over 4 hours......and when I looked back on it I realized I was on another planet when I left and it's a good thing my cousin was driving......:smile:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you think he'd say if I had this fantasy of bending him over, binding him so that he's helpless, strapping on a 9" dildo and ramming it up his ass? You know, just to put him in his place? Or a better question: Does the thought of that turn you on?

Would you like me less if I said yes?

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Very interesting thread....

RAPE is not a crime of passion but a crime of overpowering an individual and coercing them into an act that they do not wish to participate with you in. In my opnion most rapist orgasm not because they are having sex but because it turns them on rembarkably to see their victims in such a helpless state. In fantasy, guys mostly think about raping women who them wish to dominate or "teach a lesson to". Thus, rape fanstasy like the actual crime has nothing to do with sexual needs but more with the need to be dominated.

I, like most men, when crossing paths with "snotty bitches" imagine teaching them a lesson by "raping" them. This is because Rape is utlimately all about asserting control over another human being. It is not wrong that men think this way; it is just the way they think. I am in no way advocating that people act on these feelings. It is just a reaction that men have, this is just another way of imagining cutting someone down to size. Right or Wrong this thought process takes place in most men, and we need to learn to accept it and not condem it.

I have been fortunate enough never to have been touched by sexual assualt of anyone close to me, and I hope and pray that it stays that way. But, having a rape fantasy or finding the idea of rape erotic in no way means that a person is condoning that actual act.

pyrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A woman I'm seeing now has this fantasy. Unfortunately, the idea is so repugnant to me I cannot even think about helping her with it. I told her i'm sorry i just can't do that.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This reminds me of the movie Eating Out. The movie starts with a rape scene, which turns into a sex scene (like most rape scenes do), which turns into a "you-suck-as-a-rapist-you're-just-too-nice-you-messed-up-my-fantasy" scene. I was pissed the first time I saw it. I thought I was getting a nice, fluffy, queer movie, and instead I got a rape scene as a way of showing what a nice and gentle guy the main character is.