Rape fantasy? Women, men str8t or gay your feelings?

nugebow1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I might be sticking my nose in where it doesnt belong, but i cant see where any woman would fantasize about a guy violating her physically and emotionally the way rape does.
My wife was raped both vaginally and anally a few years before we met. And to this day...the emotional scars remain. She told me, that a few hours after the the rape the physical pain subsided, but not a day goes by that she does not feel the emotional pain.
I am going to say it, and the powers that be in this group or website can kick me out of this group or whatever they feel the need to do, but I think anyone who fantasizes about raping another woman is not a real human being. And I am not a woman but I find it really hard to believe that ANY woman would fantasize about being raped.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I think you didn't take the time to read the whole post, because it clearly states "not forced rape" by fantasy play. I'm sorry to hear about your wife, it is truly tragic that it happens.

*edit*
This is a true fantasy, but not the extent that you have taken it. BDSM is a little different then someone preying on another person in the form of sexual assult.

nugebow1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Guess maybe I didnt read the entire post, but I guess my opinions are biased based on past experiences. I guess I really shoudnt have a say so or opinion on how other people "get down" in bed. For god's sakes, I love to lick my wifes asshole for hours on end, and thats not really a normal thing either.

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've found that when I'm already in a sexual relationship with a girl it REALLY turns them on when I'm forceful about it.

Hear me out, I only do it if we've had sex enough times to be very comfortable with each other. Although it's never happened, if they actually had a real objection then I would stop.

But nothing is hotter than when a girl isn't in the mood or whatever and they say "no" but their body is only playfully denying you. It's like you're bringing them into your sexual reality very quickly and in a matter of minutes out of their control, they go from not being in a sexual state, to being extremely aroused. It isn't as if they're just going along with it, it's like they don't like what you're doing on the surface, but they can't deny your passion and something primal within them is in ecstasy.

It's kinda hard to describe, and for those of you thinking that I'm doing something against the girls wishes, then you just don't understand what I'm talking about.

I've been collecting some crushing evidence on the online human's tendencies and desires. The current list is large, highly controversial, and deadly factual (true to context). It is not based on answers... but on the questions we ourselves make. Our online humanity is highly romanticized at best. It is very wrong, it may not fit into your idea of humanity, but it's still a part of humanity... It doesn't fit in with my views of decency, if that's any consolation.

Had a family member in hospital on New Years Day... on the verge of death. Kept cheerful the whole time, working behind the scenes to get them back to health. In 2 days they had made great recovery. I'm the kind of person that jokes about my own injuries, or death in a given situation.

And personally, dunno how i'd react to rape... been through hells others cannot fathom, yet,.. I wake up seeing my life in amazement and wonder, this yearning spirit so content, wanting to grow, wanting to live...