Rape fantasy?

Mnemosyne

Just Browsing
Media
I really would love to have some hot vid links to videos that look like rape action (just a fantasy ok?). I'm no old perv, I'm 18.

I just imagine it to be really hot to roleplay rape scenes.

Anyone?

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There was this great video where Ricky Sinz and Logan McCree were giving it to this dude. I can;t seem to find any video of it online, seems it's taken down everywhere.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am not trying to bust your chops but the reason they take things down like that is because of the nature of the video. What people do behind closed doors is fine as long as no one gets hurt but rape is a violent crime..It would be better put to say something like you have a fantasy about a guy taking advantage of you in a situation where you knew you were going to have sex but he started to get rough in a sexual way with you and he was a bit to forceful with you and he didnt really know you were secretly enjoying it.. I was nearly your age, around 20.I was taking a drug that made you somewhat useless when it came to sex and extremely high and somewhat weak. These two guys came into my room (I was at a bath house) and took me by force both taking turns bare backing me and i was to weak to defend myself. What made it even worse was, it was the time where AIDS was a new disease and using protection was plastered on the walls everywhere.I think maybe they were acting out their own fantasy on an unwilling person. (me)I did get a HIV test and it turned out i got lucky.I guess i told you this to tell you to be careful what you wish for..

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There was this great video where Ricky Sinz and Logan McCree were giving it to this dude. I can;t seem to find any video of it online, seems it's taken down everywhere.

Last Man Standing

Logan McCree
Ricky Sinz
Scott Tanner

from Raging Stallions.

con non-con *is what the scene is usually called* can be a hinky genre. coming from a major studio, with established talent, gives you a bit more certainty that all parties were okay with the activity.

some of the stuff out there.. with a newbie, very young bottom, from the sketchier producers... is something i don't watch/link to. there is too much of a chance of some type of abuse/coercion going on.

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do U guys join LPSG without reading the ToS ? Rape Pedos or Beastiality or Scat are not allowed here ......Dont care who gets banned from here . Just giving U a Heads Up

myass111aa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, the ToS is talking about ACTUAL rape... These are just fantasies. Let us dream. Do your research. Just about all sane people never act on them. Same deal as violent video games.