Rapist of 11 yr old girl gets street justice. Awesome

ThickMeatyCockInVa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well what if he didn't do anything? Like that girl in CT who told her father that some dude raped her. He climbed thourgh the window and stabbed him, and he died. Turned out the girl was lying.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well what if he didn't do anything? Like that girl in CT who told her father that some dude raped her. He climbed thourgh the window and stabbed him, and he died. Turned out the girl was lying.

did you read the article?

BTW, the guy had 17 prior arrests. He's a real gem.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I don't condone the death sentence, I believe there's nothing wrong with a good beat down. The man still lives and people feel satisfied.:cool:

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Nobody wants to be in the position of defending an alleged rapist, but the link says:

"The mob pummeled Carrasquillo for several minutes with wooden sticks, their fists and their feet, authorities said."

Why are we celebrating mob rule? The guy is only a "person of interest". More link:

"Carrasquillo hasn't been charged in the rape, which happened as the girl walked to school Monday, but he has been arrested on an unrelated warrant, according to investigators.

Police described Carrasquillo as a "person of interest..."

You know, you vigilante nutjobs might want to actually get some evidence before pummeling suspects with sticks and fists. Life isn't a Dirty Harry movie.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

And that's all he is until proven otherwise.

You know, you vigilante nutjobs might want to actually get some evidence before pummeling suspects with sticks and fists. Life isn't a Dirty Harry movie.

Star, I can't possibly take pleasure in the idea of mob "justice". And neither should you. The thought that these guys beat the crap out of someone that matched a police description of an alleged rapist is disgusting. I'm glad he was captured, but his guilt still needs to be proven in a court of law.

DCxMagus

Just Browsing
Media
Let any of you condoning this act or any of the men beating down this man show a clean record of karma.

Of course it is a fox news report so I'm sure they left out 85% of the true story but that's beside the point. This country has be so far removed from "innocent until proven guilt" is sickening.

what if the other 17 arrests were small fine hes just decide to not pay and serve a day or 2 in jail for? no of course the police would never lie about that I'm sure you all know that the other 17 arrest were for other rapes.

But hey someone got mobbed and beaten so its all cool hooray for that!, sicken:wt:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whether he was beaten for raping her or for the other 17 arrests..what does it matter. Some people need to be smacked around to learn.
I agree!
There have been times when the American Justice system has failed the people it is supposed to protect. In those instances I have no problem with vigilante justice. Speaking as a rape survivor, I have no problems with the actions of that particular mob. :cool:

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
njqt. I would like to remind you of white men in the deep south during the 1800's lynching the black man. Yes, I'm going there. The white men were CONVINCED of the black man's guilt.

Lynching is an extrajudicial punishment meted by a mob. It is outside the law. It is vigilantism without due process.

Condone the mob action against the rape SUSPECT, and you are condoning lynching.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nobody wants to be in the position of defending an alleged rapist, but the link says:

"The mob pummeled Carrasquillo for several minutes with wooden sticks, their fists and their feet, authorities said."

Why are we celebrating mob rule? The guy is only a "person of interest". More link:

"Carrasquillo hasn't been charged in the rape, which happened as the girl walked to school Monday, but he has been arrested on an unrelated warrant, according to investigators.

this! 100%

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All I can say is wish I had a mob when I was being molested over and over at 6 years old.

pedercic99

Admired Member
Media
Nobody wants to be in the position of defending an alleged rapist

Nobody? Let me have a go. Do some people not know what the word 'alleged' means?

'Alleged' means that someone claimed he did it or might have done it. It does not mean he did it. Let me make it even more simple. It means we don't know if he did it or not.

So if word gets around that you might have done something bad you'd be happy for a mob to beat you and then appear on tv to say how good they feel about it?

(That's a rhetorical question btw, I'm not expecting an answer)

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't believe anyone would applaud mob rule. What would have happened if it was the wrong man and he only looked like the perp? This is sooooooo wrong and it's why we have courts and laws. Al I can picture is the mob scene in Karloff's Frankenstein only 50 times worse.
Yeah there have been times I wished I had been part of a mob getting some criminal but as a rational person that was out of the question.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WT & Nick8:

You are really campaigning for the innocence of this guy?

17 prior arrests and some suggest they may have been parking tickets and j-walking?

Really? How many arrests do you have?

If somebody is arrested 17 times, that means he has committed 5X as many crimes; but got away with 68 of them.

Still haven't seen a single post expressing concern or sympathy for the little 11-year old girl that was raped repeatedly...only defending the hardened criminal.

Let's get our priorities straight. The 'street' knows a helluva lot more than the police.

This fuckup got a little of what he deserves. Hopefully he'll get round 2 soon.