Rapist of 11 yr old girl gets street justice. Awesome

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, the guy needed a beat-down and he got one.

It also sends a message to the rest of the community: if you think you can terrorize, rape and abuse children in our neighborhood and get away with it; you are wrong.

If they got the wrong guy, its not a big deal. He is a career criminal and shouldn't be walking around on the streets anyway.

It also shows the little girl and her family that people in the community are looking out for one another.

I understand that it is carved into the liberal ideology to leap into action to defend criminals and terrorists, but now and then you need to let things take care of themselves. And please don't come back with some holy-roller political correctness B.S.
Got to be the most un-American thing I've read from you yet man. "If they got the wrong guy, it's not a big deal" ???? WTF?

I guess "Innocent until proven guilty" is "holy-roller political correctness B.S." in your world.

With citizens like you it's no wonder your country is going to hell in a handbasket so quickly.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Star, it is incomprehensible to me that you seem to have no respect whatsoever for the rule of law. Or is that "politically correct BS" too?

I do respect the law.

I am also a realist.

It is highly likely, if not certain, that this sick rapist is the guy. And oh by the way, he has 17 prior arrests. He doesn't appear to be a very good person; nor a positive member of society.

In the 'hood, they have their own means of justice that does not involve the law. Many [most] times, nobody in these communities will cooperate with the law, so as not to 'snitch.' Even family members of victims will tell the police they don't know anything. And then they perp is brought to justice by members of the community.

So the law doesn't work in these conditions. They have their own form of justice, and my opinion is that it is substantially more successful that law enforcement in these low income areas.

To preach to me like the ghetto is the same as a burglar caught in a suburb is naive. It is idealistic; but not realistic.

Also, rapists are the lowest forms of life walking the earth.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got to be the most un-American thing I've read from you yet man. "If they got the wrong guy, it's not a big deal" ???? WTF?

I guess "Innocent until proven guilty" is "holy-roller political correctness B.S." in your world.

With citizens like you it's no wonder your country is going to hell in a handbasket so quickly.

Okay, I'm just saying that this guy is such a hardened criminal he probably deserved to get his a$$ kicked for something else anyway.

I understand that it is carved into the liberal ideology to leap into action to defend criminals and terrorists, but now and then you need to let things take care of themselves. And please don't come back with some holy-roller political correctness B.S.

There's a brilliant exchange between Thomas More and his son-in-law, William Roper, about the importance of the rule of law. More may have been canonized, but he was no holy roller:

Roper: So now you'd give the devil benefit of law.
More: Yes. What would you do? Cut a great road through the law to get after the devil?
Roper: I'd cut down every law in England to do that.
More: Oh? And when the law was down — and the devil turned round on you — where would you hide? Yes, I'd give the devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake.'

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bear in mind this sacred principle, that though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression. -Thomas Jefferson[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The end of law is not to abolish or restrain, but to preserve and enlarge freedom. For in all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom. -John Locke[/FONT]

Nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself; nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law. -Constitution of the United States

To deny the rule of law is to ultimately endanger yourself.

You know better than Locke, Jefferson, and Madison?

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So it's law of the jungle for you, then?

Apparently nothing sets us apart from animals.

I don't think I can have this conversation any longer.

you are not listening to what I am saying.

For most communities the law has to be upheld and observed.

That is not the case in the ghetto; they have their own system of justice.

It is a different life, a different set of priorities, a different view of the world, a place in which people within carry out justice - right or wrong - amongst themselves.

I am not promoting anarchy.

I am simply saying that this is the real world, and in the real world the people in the ghetto carry out their version of justice, like it or not.

in this particular case, I am glad that the rapist got him 'sum ass whoopin'

Because I think the rapist is bad

And the people that came to the little girl's defense are good.

Call me crazy.

Of course not.

But Locke, Jefferson and Madison didn't live in the ghetto.

So those who live in ghettos are exempt from enjoying the protections of law or incapable of understanding or obeying it? What do you mean?

you are not listening to what I am saying.

For most communities the law has to be upheld and observed.

That is not the case in the ghetto; they have their own system of justice.

It is a different life, a different set of priorities, a different view of the world, a place in which people within carry out justice - right or wrong - amongst themselves.

Injustice perpetrated by a mob is not justice just because they, or you, say it is.
I am not promoting anarchy.

Vigilantism is anarchy because it denies the rule of law over all its subjects by its very definition.

I am simply saying that this is the real world, and in the real world the people in the ghetto carry out their version of justice, like it or not.

"Their version," was vigilantism. See above.

in this particular case, I am glad that the rapist got him 'sum ass whoopin'

Because I think the rapist is bad

And the people that came to the little girl's defense are good.

Call me crazy.

Those people denied themselves the rule of law and suffered for it. They did that little girl no favors either. They denied her the justice that law provides to her. They no more defended her than stabbed her in the back.

Rape is a horrible crime. Nobody here would argue it isn't. We, as a people, believe that the burden of proof of an offense be laid by an accuser, not a defender, in order to protect all our rights as citizens. This is why we insist that all offenders are presumed innocent by law until guilt is proven in a court of law. There are many who have been accused of a crime, including rape and murder, and later exonerated. We must use every safeguard our system has to prevent blind violence against the accused because someday that accused might be us.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So those who live in ghettos are exempt from enjoying the protections of law or incapable of understanding or obeying it? What do you mean?

Simply that they lived in a civilized, organized society. I would not call a ghetto a civilized, organized society.

I am not campaigning for the system of justice that exists in ghettos. I am merely stating that the system that is in place cannot be changed. It would be nice if we could implement civilized, organized societies in these areas; but we cannot; or at least haven't.

We are left with two decisions regarding the framework of these communities:

1. Accept that this is a reality, and try understand the culture
-or-
2. Pretend that that these multi-generational communities will accept our justice system. People that have known no other life, no other rules than their own, will suddenly begin following the words of Thomas Jefferson and James Madison - whom they have never heard of.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Note to NudeYorker:

I tagged this topic with insufferable douchebag label, because the OP has (again) demonstrated throughout that he is just that. Put that in your passive-aggressive pipe and smoke it.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I agree!
There have been times when the American Justice system has failed the people it is supposed to protect. In those instances I have no problem with vigilante justice. Speaking as a rape survivor, I have no problems with the actions of that particular mob. :cool:

Nah, this isn't the way it ought to be. And if the man didn't do anything, is this still okay?

And Star, 17 previous arrests doesn't mean he should be beaten to Near Death. This is not justice. "Real gem," you say. Another lopsided topic for your equally slanted thinking.

Mod justice is something I think of in terms of lynching. The more people to the mob, the lower the collective IQ.

As the Dali Lama says, "An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind."

And Rodney King---were those policemen right?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
And here we see the product of an administration who flippantly disregards the rule of law when it's too inconvenient to bother with. You people make me ashamed that you're associated with my nation. Read the fucking Bill of Rights...and keep reading it until you figure out why learned people believe you're retarded.

What can you say of a man his age who hasn't lived on his own, doesn't need to work hard and lives in his parent's basement? And creates half psychotic threads with overloaded emotional imprint and no logical basis?