Rapist Preys on Men in Houston Area

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can we all agree that if any one of us should happen to find the rapist in question, said member of our group should feel free to beat him to death with a bicycle chain?

No. Not until I sodomize him with a hot pitchfork. Then he gets the mercy of my bicycle chain.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boy, did I misjudge you Thirdlegmeat! You blindsided me with a classic Bobby Riggs mysogynistic bullshit line.
I should have gotten the hint your "thinking" was skewed when you mentioned Nazis. Well played. *~* njqt466

The most fundamental basis for judging the "badness" of a crime is looking at the damage it causes. - Thirdlegmeat

VERY BAD:
I was raped on my first date, by a guy I met at a church ice cream social, my freshman year at college in Virginia. I know you disagree, but being raped on your first date ever when you are a virgin, is pretty high up there on the scale of badness.

I was 5 hours from home had no car, little money, and no real friends. I guess you're right, my being raped caused no measurable damage.

I just plumetted into a deep depression, stopped eating ,
lost 30 pounds in 2 months, developed an ulcer , and stopped going to class because I slept 14-16 hours a day when I wasn't crying. Oh yeah and since I was attending an HBCU (Historically Black College & University) The only way I knew to prevent this atrocity from happening again...I stopped dating Black men.
I guess you are right no harm, no foul. *~* njqt466

VERY BAD:
Being a male person who has experianced being raped I know there is no help available to a male who has been victimized in this way. The ones who can afford to pay for the psychological assistance needed can't even get quality care because they are not educated to deal with a male who has been rapped. Then there is also the issues of demasculination. The riducule from other men who no longer view you as a real man because you couldn't defend yourself like a man should. there just is no way that the horrible experiance is equal for men and women. There is very much double standards for men and women this is one of those areas. A man who gets raped is never going to live it down with other men who he once thought were his friends. ~ Peter Pud

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
2) Society (right or wrong) views male-rape as "dirtier" and even more "taboo." A man is conditioned his whole life to not even think about being raped. The idea is absurd to most men, and we aren't prepared to even fathom the very notion.

4) A man is less likely to even admit to having been raped. (source- common freakn' sense. But feel free to ask for a "professional's" opinion if it makes you feel better.)

5) If the man is straight, he will likely suffer from a stigma of homosexuality, either overt or covert. ...I know, I'm speaking as if being gay is a "bad" thing. Well, that's not the point. What matters is how he will be perceived, ...
For fuck sake, who thought when I joined a "big dick site" that it would turn into my confessional...

Major confession #2:
2) The very idea isn't even something that we consider as a possibility. It's not even in the nonsense catagory, it's in non-existant category.

4) I wouldn't even admit to MYSELF that I was sexually assaulted, until MANY YEARS later. The idea of going to the authorities, or telling ANYONE, again, wasn't something that I ever considered at the time. It was something that just had to "go away", and be hidden. There was no reason to think about it, because, "it didn't happen" (and it almost seemed that way when I randomly ran into the guy months later, in a friend's dorm, and he was very friendly, as if it didn't happen, and as if he was meeting me for the first time).

5) For me, it happened before I was ever with a guy. I had no clue about any attraction to guys at the time, and was very happily involved with a girl. There's not only the fear of others thinking that one is homosexual, there's the fear within the guy about unknowingly being homosexual ("Did this happened because I looked/acted gay? Am I somehow giving off a 'gay vibe'? Why would someone think I'm gay? What's 'wrong' with me?"), or will he become homosexual.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would be inclined to see date rape as significantly more damaging than an attack by a stranger.

With a random attack you at least have the certainty that you never gave this monster your own seal of approval. In the event of a date rape, on top of the horrors involved with the rape itself, you are left doubting your own judgement because it was done by someone you believed to be worthy of your trust.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is not a response to your post, Gillette, that's a good point. But reading through this thread I am really questioning the "ranking" of rapes from bad to not-so-bad based on gender, stranger vs. date, etc. Forget "PC" - that shit is just plain suspect, lol.

In particular, I don't see the point of insisting that men's pain or damage from sexual assault is greater than women's, unless what you are really trying to do is minimize or trivialize how bad it is for women.

I'm sure we can all agree that all sexual assault is wrong and merits severe consequences for the perpetrator. The argument about who it's actually worse for is at best worthless.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
... I'm sure we can all agree that all sexual assault is wrong and merits severe consequences for the perpetrator. The argument about who it's actually worse for is at best worthless.
While I agree, a rape, is a rape, when someone says "rape", a female is the victim that pops into people's heads. You have to very explicitly specify that it was a male rape. I guess it's because a male rape is, well, an oddity, both in its frequency, and in its nature. As I posted above, it's never something that we're warned about as boys to watch out for, or prepare ourselves against. Girls, on the other hand, are taught from a young age to watch out for what men might do, and to stay on their guard.

Does that make one "better" or worse? No, but for as many similarities between the two, there still are a few notable differences too.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IIRC, one of the Norman kings was killed by being impaled on a red-hot sword through his anus.

Edward II. One of the Plantagenets, successors to, but not part of, the "Norman" dynasty (a couple of Williams, a Henry, and a Stephen). Edward II was the son of Patrick McGoohan in that Mel G. movie. The story varies, the star of the show usually being some sort of hot poker, either copper or iron - exactly which probably didn't make much difference to Edward.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does that make one "better" or worse? No, but for as many similarities between the two, there still are a few notable differences too.

You know, I really do agree with that, novice. Your experience (thanks for sharing that, btw, that was brave!) was awful in a way that was very real and very particular to you. In the same vein of what I was saying before, I would be very skeptical of someone trying to tell you that your experience was less because you are a man.

Being a somewhat attractive child, I too was constantly warned of rape... constantly, to the point where I did not wish to hear about it any longer. I dressed as poorly as I felt.

Sure, dressing as lamb might entice the wolves... but it doesn't make you the one to blame unless you desired it. Not everyone is capable of adequate precaution, and those with a stunning body that cannot be hid without drawing police attention... do they have to destroy their image with cosmetics?

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't believe they cops can't find a common denominator between five victims. That is highly unusual for a serial rapist. If he doesn't have a clearly defined physical type, then there is usually something else. Like maybe they all use the same mechanic, went to the same high school, played on the same traveling soccer team.

Well, they're all in their late teens. In Texas that means no concealed carry permit (min age is 21), which means the perp is not so likely to get his insides air-conditioned. The attacks in homes are still risky, though.

Maybe because so many women suffer it as well as other degredation already, we see them as more tolerant to such abuse. Males are such a rarity that they cause shockwaves... like a 3rd worlder being 'culled' as opposed to an upstanding citizen being 'murdered'. It's certainly worse for the upstanding citizen.

As for demasculination... well men always have been fickle in relation to their 'male identity', and the uncertainty of modern society only further exemplifies it. My male identity would be the lone warrior, hero to his cause.

And to me, rape would be another battle scar through the war that is my life... And like a warrior who is still around to show those scars, I do actually take some pride in it.

4) I wouldn't even admit to MYSELF that I was sexually assaulted, until MANY YEARS later. The idea of going to the authorities, or telling ANYONE, again, wasn't something that I ever considered at the time. It was something that just had to "go away", and be hidden. There was no reason to think about it, because, "it didn't happen" (and it almost seemed that way when I randomly ran into the guy months later, in a friend's dorm, and he was very friendly, as if it didn't happen, and as if he was meeting me for the first time).
Yes... but were your sure of yourself? Were you strong enough to exact justice? Did you even feel yourself just? Such a struggle... and it is often the passive and innocent that shoulder the blame.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...And to me, rape would be another battle scar through the war that is my life... And like a warrior who is still around to show those scars, I do actually take some pride in it.

Yes... but were your sure of yourself? Were you strong enough to exact justice? Did you even feel yourself just? Such a struggle... and it is often the passive and innocent that shoulder the blame.
First, I know I'm simple, but could someone hand me their Vestigial-to-human decoder ring?

Second, um, my first reaction should probably be "fuck off", but... "Battle scars"??? Nice trivialisation of my ordeal. When it happens to you, we'll talk, and see how much "pride" you have then.

Was I sure of myself? Well, I'm pretty fucking sure I wasn't looking to get raped. And strong enough? Well, he was a FULL FOOT taller than me, and outweighted me by 120lbs of solid muscle. Wasn't too much of a fight to be had.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IIRC, one of the Norman kings was killed by being impaled on a red-hot sword through his anus. Was that your inspiration, or was the pitchfork thing independently derived?

No. I hadn't thought of that. I also wasn't thinking of Vlad "The Impaler" Dracul's prisoners either. He'd impale them on the blunt end of a stake, having driven the pointy end into the ground. Then he'd visit them while they were dying, if he had time, and watch them go over a span of days. Their own bodyweight would kill them, slowly, painfully, but surely. He earned his reputation as a cannibal, or a vampire because of propaganda accounts of his non-chalantlly having supper while watching the horror unfold.

But, no, I wasn't thinking of that. The hot pitchfork just sounded like something that would leave a nasty wound, cauterize it, re-open it, re-cauterize it...

My first thought was the rapist should be tied down, plucked hairless with tweezers, and then skinned with a rusty spoon. But then I thought, an eye, for an eye... someone should destroy his asshole before he dies.

Now I suppose you'll be frightened because i fantasize too easily about torture.

capt. nemo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey thanks for posting this NJQT ... does anybody know of other cases of gay rape (outside of prison)? This is the first time I've ever heard of a serial gay rapist....

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First, I know I'm simple, but could someone hand me their Vestigial-to-human decoder ring?

Second, um, my first reaction should probably be "fuck off", but... "Battle scars"??? Nice trivialisation of my ordeal. When it happens to you, we'll talk, and see how much "pride" you have then.

Was I sure of myself? Well, I'm pretty fucking sure I wasn't looking to get raped. And strong enough? Well, he was a FULL FOOT taller than me, and outweighted me by 120lbs of solid muscle. Wasn't too much of a fight to be had.

Novice, I feel a sense of outrage at the insensitive comments Vestigial made about you as well. His carefully crafted "elliptical" persona is often tiresome but generally harmless. Here I see his self absorption has harmed you, perhaps unintentionally.

I would hope he apologizes for those remarks. If not, V, then kindly take your act somewhere it is appreciated.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...His carefully crafted "elliptical" persona is often tiresome but generally harmless...
No, at 25 posts per day of this tripe, it's blatant, although pseudo-esoterically disquised TROLLISM, by it's very definiton.

As far as taking it elsewhere... Like anywhere else would have it? I'm sure we're his board of last resort.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, at 25 posts per day of this tripe, it's blatant, although pseudo-esoterically disquised TROLLISM, by it's very definiton.

As far as taking it elsewhere... Like anywhere else would have it? I'm sure we're his board of last resort.

Well he is not online now, so I would give him the opportunity to address this situation in an honorable way. Some posters who comport themselves as attention whores really are quite incapable of seeing the repercussions of their thoughtlessness and lack of true empathy in a thread of this nature.

It really pisses me off that you (and several women) made a courageous decision to reveal your history, and that you get this shitty reponse as a result.

Edward II's most notorious catamite was Piers Gaveston, a Gascon boy reputed to be worthy of this board. He too was murdered.

There is an Oxford dining society named for him. Described as, "one of the more flamboyant dining societies," it's known as a bastion for orgiastic sex, homosexuality, and general debauchery. Membership is limited to 12 undergraduates who may join by invitation only.

Two of the more illustrious recent members are actor Hugh Grant and Tom Parker Bowles, stepson of Prince Charles.

Badin10tions

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree 100%.Rape is ALOT worse for a man than it is for a woman.A man becomes emasculated and confused and less likely to speak out and has to live with the horror and shame of what happened for the rest of his life.Its almost like cutting his penis off.

Let's not turn this into a P.C. thing...for just once, can we? Jesus Christ. I'm going to say it:

OF COURSE RAPE IS WORSE FOR A MAN THAN FOR A WOMAN. Rape is bad in general, but in life there are degrees of "badness." Murder is worse than robbery, etc. In terms of rape, the psychological damage to a hetersexual man is ten-fold what it is for a woman. It's emasculating, it's homosexual and it's brutally violent (think forced anal sex).

People now days are more concerned about being politically correct than actual truth. I swear I live in the Nazi Germany of bizarro world. Everyone better keep in step...right?