Rapper T.i. Is This A Fake??

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
No I have to say that the picture is in fact real. I searched to find a torso pick and here he is with same body and even the same chain cross in the picture.

The neck is dark in this pic also, maybe he's just tanning a little?? But he looks like he's got some real potential, if it's infact real.

ConnerM360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well Jason I don't like disagreeing with you as I believe you are the master with picture finds. But that actually isn't t.i. I do not know who that is but something makes me think mario.

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
fake. look at the jeans. obvious photoshop clone stamp work as the stitching thats supposed to be in the crotch area is mostly gone. for the most part the torso looks genuine. so i bet this was an actual photo of T.I. Since im sure he sags im betting someone just digitally pulled down his boxers and added a nice uncut penus lol. its nice for the imagination though :biggrin1:

Last edited:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its a nice idea but in point of fact many guys often photograph with a darker face and neck than body. White, black, or marigold, the Sun can only darken what is exposed to it.:cool:
You and I posted at the same time,lol. Check out the pics I posted above......:tongue:

kudo451

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah once I saw that I deleted my post. I think you are right about the photo being fake but not because of the neck and body color