Rarely cums with other person

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by lokican, Sep 15, 2007.

1. lokican

lokican Member

Hi I'm 23 and only in the past 3 years have i've been sexually active. One thing i've noticed is that I have trouble climaxing with another person, either during sex or fooling around. I usually lose my erection before it happens, my doctor mentioned it was probabally nervousness, this ever happen to anyopne? Any advice?

2. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

Sounds like nerves to me. Don't worry and just carry on. The more sexual experience you have, the more confident you will be! Good luck mate!

3. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just my opinion, but it sounds as if you might need/want to "up the ante" so to speak.

You're more than your dick, you know. You have a whole body on/in which to find pleasure. For me it's the nipples. Nothing's gonna happen for me (after the first five minutes) without a good tugging. But with increasingly greater pressure, I can cum during fucking.

With other guys it's other things: ass, feet, etc. Find your personal G Spot and have at it.

4. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    My first thought was are you wearing a condom when you lose your erection? If so, then it could be too small. That will happen if the condom is too tight.

If not then try just masturbating to orgasm while with someone else, then move to them stroking your cock, etc.

5. 7x6

7x6 Member

And maybe you should try giving up masturbation or at least changing how you do it...

I've suffered from often not being to cum since I was your age (20 years!). I tried following the advice to masturbate more gently, the fairly obvious theory that if you are usually beating your meat with a pair of firm fists three or four times a second it's gonna be hard to recreate that inside a woman. Didn't work for me, I'd always lose control and wank too hard...

More recently and with a highly sexed woman I see at least three or four nights a week i've finally pretty much given up masturbation unless I know I won't be seeing her for several days. I'm cumming easier than I have since I was your age. Un enexpected bonus is that my foreskin, which was often beat up (sometimes even split!) from having to stretch over the widest point of my cock in those frantic wank sessions, is in better condition than it's ever been.

Draft saved Draft deleted