Rarer: a nice guy or a big penis?

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
In another thread, Lee M said that "its harder to find a nice guy then it is to find a big dick," which I found to be a startling indictment of my peers.

I mean, if we are to believe the statistics, a 'big dick' can be found on about one in 10 men -- does this mean, then, that greater than 90% of the guys out there are just, well, jerks?

I know a fair share of jerks, but jeez...is it really that bad out there, ladies?

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my limited experience, girls dont want nice guys. Im am a "nice guy" and the only way I pick up girls is to pretend to be kind of a "dick". (lolpun)

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
same goes for girls though. many girls nowadays are either really bitchy, or really untrustworthy. im lucky to have found my girlfriend

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's funny, everybody says they are nice guys. I know guys that think they are nice, but call their girlfriends bitches, argue a lot, etc. People on LPSG say they are nice, but get into all sorts of arguments on here, saying they need to defend themselves. That is, people always justify their not nice actions so that they remain nice guys in their own mind.

It's hard to define nice. And some people get treated nicer by people than others, so the perception of number of nice guys differs from person to person.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Heheh....we'd all like to be that rarest of all specimens, the (rich and good looking) nice guy with a big dick. But as Jovial just said, we'd mostly be fooling ourselves.

I make no pretensions: I don't have a big dick, and I just plain don't like people. I have my few close friends and that's about it. I could be nicer to the people who piss me off, but I'm generally kind to everyone up 'til that point. I'm not winning any popularity contests, but very few people will walk away from me saying "what a dick."

...and it just struck me as odd that you could use those words more often about being one than having one!

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
In my limited experience, girls dont want nice guys. Im am a "nice guy" and the only way I pick up girls is to pretend to be kind of a "dick". (lolpun)

Short term versus long term. Yeah, I know, Bill Hicks said it as "Girls dig jerks."

But I don't want that kind of woman. His response and making up that line was that some serial killers of women (Ted Bundy) were on trial and getting love letters and proposals of marriage. "I must be missing out on that sense of humor department you ladies find so useful."

So who wants a woman who wants to be beaten and humiliated? Not me.

You want to pretend to be a jerk for a woman and she falls for you? Then you need to pay the consequences if she should ever discover you are a nice person.

Better to be yourself.

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Short term versus long term. Yeah, I know, Bill Hicks said it as "Girls dig jerks."

But I don't want that kind of woman. His response and making up that line was that some serial killers of women (Ted Bundy) were on trial and getting love letters and proposals of marriage. "I must be missing out on that sense of humor department you ladies find so useful."

So who wants a woman who wants to be beaten and humiliated? Not me.

You want to pretend to be a jerk for a woman and she falls for you? Then you need to pay the consequences if she should ever discover you are a nice person.

Better to be yourself.

I only do it for the "pick-up".
Women have evolved to be attracted to the alpha males....and first impressions are extrememly important.