Rarer: a nice guy or a big penis?

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's funny, everybody says they are nice guys. I know guys that think they are nice, but call their girlfriends bitches, argue a lot, etc. People on LPSG say they are nice, but get into all sorts of arguments on here, saying they need to defend themselves. That is, people always justify their not nice actions so that they remain nice guys in their own mind.

It's hard to define nice. And some people get treated nicer by people than others, so the perception of number of nice guys differs from person to person.

This is very true. People have no real way to gauge themselves so obviously they're going to lean towards the positives. I actually prefer to take the other route. I like to lay all my cards on the table, even the not so good ones, so that people don't think I'm hiding anything or in case they start having really high expectations of me that I can't fulfill or maintain.

I do think most men are generally good though. Women who say "I just can't find a nice guy" often don't realize that that says more about them than the men they date.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In another thread, Lee M said that "its harder to find a nice guy then it is to find a big dick," which I found to be a startling indictment of my peers.

I mean, if we are to believe the statistics, a 'big dick' can be found on about one in 10 men -- does this mean, then, that greater than 90% of the guys out there are just, well, jerks?

I know a fair share of jerks, but jeez...is it really that bad out there, ladies?

Geez, I don't like the math here - then there's less than 1 percent chance of finding both in one ;-)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In another thread, Lee M said that "its harder to find a nice guy then it is to find a big dick," which I found to be a startling indictment of my peers.
I mean, if we are to believe the statistics, a 'big dick' can be found on about one in 10 men -- does this mean, then, that greater than 90% of the guys out there are just, well, jerks? I know a fair share of jerks, but jeez...is it really that bad out there, ladies?
Following that equation 10 out of every 100 men are nice guys. That seems accurate to me. :cool:

same goes for girls though. many girls nowadays are either really bitchy, or really untrustworthy. im lucky to have found my girlfriend
They get that way from having been in relationships with that 90% of men mentioned above. Or worse their mom married an abusive dick so they grew up thinking all men are like that. :frown1: Unfortunately many men have suffered because the woman they chose to date had a father who was a dick.

I found one...He's my current boyfriend!
Good for you sweetie! I am genuinely happy for you both. :love:

This brings up a very good point. of that 10% of nice, hung guys how many are actively bi-sexual or gay? I'm guessing 5%. Which leaves only 5 out of the original 100 as being available to straight women who desire nice and hung.

It's funny, everybody says they are nice guys. I know guys that think they are nice, but call their girlfriends bitches, argue a lot, etc.
People on LPSG say they are nice, but get into all sorts of arguments on here, saying they need to defend themselves. That is, people always justify their not nice actions so that they remain nice guys in their own mind.
I have to disagree with you as I am often the one defending herself online of late. Defending your opinion or feelings on a topic does not make one a bad person.
While I admit I have been known to justify my actions when it deals with shopping, wearing fur coats, eating red meat, or in my youth, drinking too much socially. None of those things makes me or anyone else a bad person.

It's hard to define nice. And some people get treated nicer by people than others, so the perception of number of nice guys differs from person to person.

I only do it for the "pick-up".
Women have evolved to be attracted to the alpha males....and first impressions are extrememly important.
Women have always been attracted to alpha males. What has changed is that some men now think being an aggressive jack ass is being manly or masculine.

ydkj_tx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hands down - I'd pick the nice guy over the big-dicked one. After all, at least for me, it's always been the personality that I've been attracted to - and noticed first. If there's something, um, "extra special" under the shorts - if and when the moment to find out comes - then I guess that's an extra added plus. Oddly enough, somehow I never ended up with guys who are considered "small". I guess good things come to those who wait - and don't really care muxh whether you end up with a regular or super-sized meal. ;)

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a really nice guy and well hung. Thing is I have limits to how nice I can be. I can be a real jerk to people who cross me and am very vengeful. I really try to treat people nicely and sweetly and I tend to get passed over sometimes for some reason or another.

We're all flawed people and thats why girls tend to date jerks and people who will hurt them and fuck them over. We all have issues whether it is around men who were dicks, men who were abusive, or personal issues like low self-esteem, abandonment issues or they're too submissive.

I give a lot and don't receive my fair share and what love is suppossed to be is mutual equal give and take. I noticed a lot of girls have balance either they give too much or don't have the capacity to give at all. Not many couples can be the rock for each other. Thats what I've been looking for but it's so hard to find. Especially at this young age. Balance is the key to everything.

We all want a great, loving woman (or man) to be great and loving to. Thing is I know I tend to be attracted to flawed people who are projects I can try and fix up (and make their lives better and show them what there lives could be like and good men are about). Those great loving women are out there. It's just hard to find and bring them out.

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hehehe... The whole nice guy thing... It's as old as the "be yourself" phrase.

But I agree with what Jovial says. Most guys think they are nice, when in fact, a lot of the time they are manipulative, self righteous, clingy, and whiny :)

If you're independent, funny, fair, confident and have a sense of purpose, you can be as nice as you like and still pull like crazy. :tongue:

nychild

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I consider myself a nice guy and can say that women do not want nice guys. They want the asshole who for some reason they think they can change.
But I try to be both a nice guy who just happens to be nice in the pants

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's funny, everybody says they are nice guys. I know guys that think they are nice, but call their girlfriends bitches, argue a lot, etc. People on LPSG say they are nice, but get into all sorts of arguments on here, saying they need to defend themselves. That is, people always justify their not nice actions so that they remain nice guys in their own mind.

not with me, evidently ... family, friends and co-workers all think I'm full of myself ... go figure :dunno:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bill Hicks said it as "Girls dig jerks."

Yeah, some girls want jerks, but they aint the kind of women I want near me. Let the shallow, bitchy, and airheaded women take the jerks. And when they start up with a jerk, I don't want to be near either of them when the drama starts and the sparks fly. I prefer a considerate, smart, caring woman over them any day of the week.

You want to pretend to be a jerk for a woman and she falls for you? Then you need to pay the consequences if she should ever discover you are a nice person.

Better to be yourself.

Well said! Be yourself and others will appreciate you for your genuineness. Act like somebody else and they will resent you and distrust you.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think that nice guys finish last. I think they are really just learning that most people out there are bat-shit crazy.

And assholes finish last, too. They're just too deep up their own asses to be able to accept that their wretched partner selection is 1/2 their fault.