Rarity: Length / Girth

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
9 inch length I'd say, by far. Length-wise I'm among the shortest I've seen first hand, girth-wise I'm bang in the middle.

Of course, an 18 year old heterosexual man doesn't have the most varied experience with erect penii, so make of my opinion what you will :)

Baseballfan155

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would have to go with the 9 inch length as well. If it was between a 9 inch length or a 7 inch girth, it would be a little tougher for me to decide.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
A 9 inch dong can only be 9 inches but a 6½ inch girth can be most any length.

Well, a 6 1/2 inch girth can only be 6 1/2 inches, but a 9 inch length can be most any girth.
I mean, there are pencil dicks. And there is Shorty Mac.
I'm not sure what your argument is, Pecker.
If you're actually serious ... and I'm making no assumptions about that.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
in my experience, i'm gonna go with the length

I think your experience is right on the money, surferboy, especially if the penis size is truly natural. With the PE of jelquing, as well as pumping, girth is easier obtained than length, so the difference between the two might not be as great, IMHO!

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
Well, a 6 1/2 inch girth can only be 6 1/2 inches, but a 9 inch length can be most any girth.
I mean, there are pencil dicks. And there is Shorty Mac.
I'm not sure what your argument is, Pecker.
If you're actually serious ... and I'm making no assumptions about that.

I got no good way to catagorize girth, it can still be a pencil dick but 6 1/2 inch at the base?

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
According to the statistical tables towards the end of this page

http://www.the-penis-website.com/size2.html

which is some of the best information available, though not as detailed about large girths as long lengths, 4.4% of penises are 6" girth or over, but only .5% are 9" length or over. That jibes with what I've seen of guys stats here, that there are a fair number of guys with 6.5" girth, but not many with 9" length, so long length is rarer.

FF

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
According to the statistical tables towards the end of this page

http://www.the-penis-website.com/size2.html

which is some of the best information available, though not as detailed about large girths as long lengths, 4.4% of penises are 6" girth or over, but only .5% are 9" length or over. That jibes with what I've seen of guys stats here, that there are a fair number of guys with 6.5" girth, but not many with 9" length, so long length is rarer.

FF

Well I say this with the risk of sound really really stupid, it has to be 9" long to be 9" long :p

While it just have to be 6.5" girth at one tiny point to be called 6.5" inch girth right?

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going out on a limb here and say that 9 inches is probably harder to come by.

What do you think OP?
Definately 9" length. I'm 9X7 and I know that's rare - from my and my friend's years of field research ;). My girth is a little rough orally for some guys to handle and most girls! But they seem to like the full feeling in the other holes.

Julio47

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im 7" and I barely get all the way down the hole so why botter with 9"?? Is it just like big tits, visual excitement? I mean, isn't girth more important for a woman's sensation?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Based on my experience, certainly not based on any kind of research, a cock with girth somewhere in the range of 7 inches is rarer than a nine inch long cock in probability of occurrence. However, the simultaneous occurrences of a 9 inch or greater length cock with 7 inch or greater girth is an extremely rare occurrence, indeed!

Reactions: Allan S.