Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For a while now I've noticed that when I get cum on my chest/stomach if I don't wash it off right away the area that it was on becomes quite pink. For the most part I've ignored it since it didn't hurt or itch and goes away after showering. Until tonight.

Tonight, it's quite itchy and developing small welts in the redend area and although it's not as bad after a shower, it's still very itchy (doing my best not to scratch it). The only major difference between today and most other nights is that I was bare chested in the sun today...

I've attached some pics to try show it...

Attachments

nzsomebody

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can see this doctor visit now. "Doctor, when I shoot my jizz on myself, I always get a rash in that spot.".
Doctor: "Try shooting it on another spot.".
Clearly I can do that :p I'm just concerned that since it's already evolved from being nothing much to irritating that it might evolve again into something worse, like affecting my penis (which it doesn't currently).

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sperm is alive. It wiggles into any opening it can find, including pores. Better hygiene is the solution. Try rubbing the affected area with alcohol and then apply antibiotic ointment, as for any other skin irritation involving microbes.

Since you were out in the sun your skin may have enlarged pores and decreased natural oils, making it more vulnerable than usual.

Last edited:

No need to stress too much mate, happens to everyone I know with sensitive skin. I get the same reaction, not always every time, but then usually I hit the shower within 5 minutes, it tends to cause the rash if i leave it longer, and it can be groin, chest, stomach etc, same if the load ended up on the Mrs.

Here is an interesting and controversial addition, my former housemate, a nurse said she was far more likely to get a rash if the dude was a redhead! Who knows, maybe our sperm invade open pores quicker, maybe there is more acid, but she had a reasonably large sample base of guys if you know what I mean.

nzsomebody

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sperm is alive. It wiggles into any opening it can find, including pores. Better hygiene is the solution. Try rubbing the affected area with alcohol and then apply antibiotic ointment, as for any other skin irritation involving microbes.

Since you were out in the sun your skin may have enlarged pores and decreased natural oils, making it more vulnerable than usual.
Hmm, that's not something I'd even considered - but I'm not sure if that's what's happening, otherwise every guy that got cum on their skin would have the same problem.

I suppose a Doctor is who I need to talk to, but the subject is a hard one to bring up when it's not being typed out lol...