Rasputins 11 inch penis on display at museum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 17, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Aquaman875: Yahoo Article

Ironically, the doctor uses the museum as a way to get men to relax about impotence issues. Seems this would create anxiety, not relieve it.

2. chris88

chris88 New Member

When you consider how much of that is internal, it is not really all that impressive.

3. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Being dead might be an issue as well hmmmm?

4. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Looks pretty big to me. Is that thing hard somehow? And who's idea was it to cut off Rasputin's cock at the time of his death, then pickle it??

5. Imported

Gold Member

XXLHS:
    I have no idea, but it was reported recently that medical doctors that examined the body found water in his lungs and it is suggested that after being poisoned and not dying, and being shot and not dying, and then being bound and thrown into sub-zero water that he was still breathing at the time and hi body was found unbound when discovered near the rivers edge... so it is most likely that he broke his bonds and made it to shore and then died... pretty amazing even without the member. More then likely his physiology was abnormal in several ways to account for this, so it only goes to reason that maybe his member was too...

As far as the member... he was given a state funerial and its very likely that just like JFK's Brain being put (and then lost) in the US National Archives that the Tzar or Tzarina may have ordered/allowed similar acts... it is also common in europe that parts of a persons body often become "relics" and are preserved... this is most notable in the Roman Catholic Church, but the Orthodox and other religions of the region have similar "holy relics" - a penis from a Mystic would more they likely be make a "relic" especially if it were remarkable in some manner.

Anyway, if interested, I highly recommend reading about the history of this man and the events, great story full of just about anything one could want in a novel but its an historical account that makes it just that much more interesting.

6. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: I always heard that he was casterated before he was drown

7. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Here is a picture of his penis I found on the net..

8. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff:

9. Imported

Gold Member

VladtheImpaler: Napoleon's mummified penis was recently sold at auction. It was not as impressive as Rasputin's, though, reportedly resembling a dried up seahorse. Of course, it wasn't pickled either, so it no doubt shrank considerably.

10. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Come on, iit bigger than the girl's arm! Not that impressive.... let us know when you are featured on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.

11. Imported

Gold Member

fatcock86:
    Come on, iit bigger than the girl's arm! Not that impressive.... let us know when you are featured on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. [/b][/quote]
    Actually the water it is in would distort the size as well as the shape of the container.

12. jay_too

jay_too New Member

I read that the "liberal" aristocracy loaded Rasputin's vodka with cyanide. He drank enough cyanide/vodka to kill more than 10 men; but the dude just partied on. Why? Well, cyanide is lethal only under acidic conditions; and alcohol is a very weak base. The dude was roaring drunk when they began to lace his drinks so the alcohol in the stomach neutralized the stomach acids. Thus, they had to give him forty whacks before dumping him in the river.

Is this true? Who knows? but it does make an interesting aside for chemistry texts.

jay

13. madame_zora

Gold Member

I had actually heard that too, that he was able to ingest an extraordinary amount of cyanide before they finally decided to beat him senseless. I didn't know the chemical reasons behind it though, so thanks.

14. Imported

Gold Member

SunnyBunny: Hmm.... I did not know that. Thanks! Still it's kinda creepy to have a dead guys wang in a jar. :blink:

15. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Yeah, but Prince Felix Yusupov also shot him and that didn't kill him, either. That's when they decided to clobber him and throw him in the river. He was apparently alive for some time before he finally drowned.

Just as a side note: Rasputin may have been a charlatan of a mystic, but his prediction of the fate of the Tsar's family came true. He said that if he was killed by common men, then Nicholas II had nothing to fear. However, if nobles took his life, the family of Tsar Nicholas II would meet a grisly end. Rasputin was killed by nobles led by Prince Felix Yusupov, the wealthiest man in Russia and head over heels in love (or infatuation?) with Rasputin, who rebuffed his advances. Sure enough, Rasputin's prediction came true when the Tsar, Tsarina, four daughters, and the tsarevich were executed in Ekaterinburg.

16. Imported

Gold Member

drhook:
    actually, from what i understand - vodka is an acid. most home brewers i know shoot for a pH of 5.8-6.0.

water itself is a slight base so........i think that wouldve server him better.

here - make youre own vodka:
    http://www.brewhaus.com/Wheat-Vodka-Recipe.pdf

Draft saved Draft deleted