Rasputin's penis

xero: http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/04/28/rasputin.shtml

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
30 cm seems an exaggeration. From the looks of the specimen in the jar some of the internal penis is attached. Perhaps they counted this in their measurement?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rasputin was siad to have been very well endowed, some 13 inches. However, there have been many rumors and legends concerning what became of his penis, and it is hard to say if the object in the jar is really his. In fact, an object long represented to be Rasputin's penis turned out to be someting else entirely--

Consider this article: http://www.themightyorgan.com/features_rasputin.html

Or this one, which regards the rumors of the severing of the penis to be part of a fanciful embellishment of the story of his murder:
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/historical/rasputin/

Other stories about Rasputin's penis have described it as being more slender then the object in the jar, although quite long.

A lot of stories about Rasputin are hard to belive, but are likewise difficult to refute. He had formed a sort of religious cult centered around sex, the theory being that by deliberately sinning through debauchery, he could actually bring people closer to God. His ability to stop the bleeding of the Czar's hemopheliac son of course gave credibility to claims of being a saint. He certainly was a promiscuous womanizer, and may well have had a big dick. Then again, there may have been some exageration on the part of those who idolized him (just as groupies seem to attribute vast sexual prowess to almost every rock star). Either way, 30 cm (11.8 inches) is certainly possible, as I've met a few guys in this range.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Wait . . . The dead penis is 30 cm? Wouldn't it be, I dunno, flaccid? Guess not everything shrinks in the cold. LOL

drrionelli: My, oh my...Mother Russia has certainly come a long way, don't you think? :eek: (the operative, of course, being "long")

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If it's true that Rasputin's penis was cut off after they shot him, this whole story is very funny to me.
I remember back in 1978 when Boney M had a major hit with "Rasputin". The lyrics tells the whole story. There's a line that says "There was a cut that really was gone."
I always thought that it ment a cut in history. Now I wonder if that cut also reffers to the cutting of his penis.

Ineligible: I thought it was "There was a cat . . .".

ORCABOMBER: I guess that'll be guarded well. After all, who would want to steal a large dick...hmmm? ;)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Steal a large dick, eh? There's an idea.

Then you could ask visitors to your home if they'd like to see your big dick.

Then show them the jar.

ozdick: [quote author=lellelind link=board=meetgreet;num=1083422638;start=0#5 date=05/04/04 at 11:37:51]"There was a cut that really was gone."[/quote]
I think it was "There was a cat that really was gone"
http://www.groovecave.com/boneym/lyrics/bl_ntv.2.htm
Cat was slang back then for a cool person
As in "He was one cool cat"

JoeAgain: also "really gone" was slang along the same lines as "far out"

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You are right! I was wrong! I found the lyrics on the Internet a few minutes ago and I red them.
There's also some other missunderstandings that I found out.
I didn't hear that song for 25 years or so. It's funny how the missunderstandings followed med over the years. Now the lyrics got even better! Thanks for letting me know! :)

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You are right! I was wrong! I found the lyrics on the Internet a few minutes ago and I red them.
There's also some other missunderstandings that I found out.
I didn't hear that song for 25 years or so. It's funny how the missunderstandings followed med over the years. Now the lyrics got even better! Thanks for letting me know! :)