Rate A Rod - Hall of shame

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dongalong, Aug 13, 2006.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

On the other end of the size scale you can see some of the smallest cocks in existence at:

http://www.ratearod.com/?showtop=1&num=100&show=bottom&sex=*&category=*

Some buried Penises are measured with minus signs in front of the number!!:eek:

Anyone worried about whether 6" is big enough should check it out, you can safely say the you are HUGE in comparison!!!

2. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

3. sares

sares New Member

I was pretty sure that dude was tucking, to get a more negative response. some of the smallest seem to be into humiliation. "please post mean comments, I need them" etc.

4. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

And to think I once caught some shit for authoring a thread called "Unfortunately small penises" :rolleyes:

Some things one's simply better off not seeing.

5. dongalong

Gold Member

I bet you think that the 4" penis on the 6' guy looks big now, by comparison!:biggrin1:

6. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

NO SHIT dongalong.

But still.......................:rolleyes:

7. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Be gentle Stronzo. Somewhere in Beverly Hills a plastic surgeon is making a fortune turning innies into outies. Last year on E! channel's Dr. 90210 they had a segment where a poor unfortunate Caucasian guy with an inverted buried penis went to the offices of a celebrity surgeon because his glans head was irritated by the friction of clothing due to the fact that it resembled a clitoris. Additionally he faced the humiliation of going into oriental saunas with his in-laws (get ready for the punchline) who were ASIAN.

His Asian wife didn't think anything was wrong with him! In fractured Hollywood Charlie Chan English she bantered on, "oh yes, husband alright. He bigger than than ex-husband Wong." The poor guy went under the knife followed by months of painful convelescence and as the segment closed, the happy couple walked arm and arm into the sunset, grateful for his newly found 4 inches.:fing02:

8. anthro9

anthro9 New Member

Albums:
    I saw that episode. It was quite strange. I actually wanted to see the uncensored before and after pictures. I was also under the impression that his penis was more than likely quite small. His wife seemed very nice and very supportive and he felt better about himself. So I guess it worked out for the best.

9. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Is it human!? Is there a urine opening anywhere ffs!? :eek:

Some of those pics were really horrible, nothing to to with being small, but just really horrible pics... a good reminder that 90% of the human race is better off wearing clothes.

10. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

It is worth mentioning that buried penis is common enough to be a syndrome associated with "aggressive" circumcision and related scarring.

11. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

I am so freaked out by that shit.
    I have a 2 year old and I inspect his genitals when I change his diaper. He doesnt have to be as big as me when he is 16 but I want him to have a heathy sex life and enjoy all of the the pleasures from sex.
    Jake

12. zaphod

zaphod New Member

Albums:
    I just checked the site after quite a few months of not seeing it, and noticed that one of my pictures is in the hall of fame, pretty cool. My name on the site is LazLong.

I am amazed that I can get that high a rating with only a 7" dick.

13. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Well it's pretty big relative to your body size. How much do you weigh?

14. danglybanger

danglybanger New Member

Albums:
    god... this kind of puts things in perspective for me. honestly my penis is like, the only thing worth mentioning about me (it's not huge, but I know it's decent), if it weren't for that I probably would have shot myself by now. Had I not reallized I possessed that tiny bit of redeeming value I would have offed myself long ago. Sad thing is that's pretty much true.

This makes me hope karma doesn't exist. Because that would probably dictate that I'll have one of the small ones in the next life... and I don't think I can deal with that. My penis is really the only thing no one can ever take from me (god forbid).

Damn thread making me feel proud and dreadfully ashamed at the same time...

Slade

15. Andresito

Andresito Member

I don't know, it's unpolite the name Hall of Shame.

I mean, they have take pictures of themselves naked ---> they rulez.

Don't know.

16. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree...impolite and in incredibly bad taste. Maybe superstition, but it seems to be inviting "bad karma" even to speak of it.

(d.b., dude! You would've offed yourself? with that face and bod?)

17. danglybanger

danglybanger New Member

Albums:
    heh... much as I hate to admit it, face and bod (and cock) aren't everything, just like money isn't everything, just like nothing is really "everything"... Just in this post even, I've shown myself to be fairly superficial that way. So I guess it comes full circle for me that way.

But there was a point in my life when my "everything" was basically my nothingness and I just wanted to end it all. Thank god for my cock I guess.

thanks for the support anyway... I really do appreciate it. :biggrin1: I don't think I can accurately judge anything about my appearance anymore, my brain is too stilted that way.

In any case, yeah, I applaud these guys for having the err... balls to post their dicks on the internet. Though I've never really understood the humiliation thing. But hey if that's what gets you off...

Slade

Draft saved Draft deleted