Rate me! please id love to hear your feed back all!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Am very insecure about my size after a couple of negative comments and my self image.. so any comments on my pics would be positively lovely!:smile:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/302464

it almost pisses me off to hear youve got self-doubts. That's a really gorgeous cock -- huge by almost any standards -- and really nice-looking too, great proportions. Am also a fan of shaving/grooming, so I think your whole package is super-hot A++++.
:biggrin1:
Go out there and get 'em Tiger. Youve definitely got what it takes.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your Penis is positively lovely!
and thats with my viewing in thumbnail size
I can only imagine how wonderful it would be .. in the Full Scale version
enz

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You certainly do not have a cock that you should be unsure about. It is nice, well developed and presents itself very well in your gallery.

With a love muscle like this you surely can not be concerned about being small or even ugly.

Yours is a great looking penis.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

D_Calum Cutiedic

Experimental Member
Media
Are you insecure because people said you were BIG, or small? Your post is ambigous. Or are you just another "attention seeker" ?? If so honey, you have alot of competiton here...

small.. to short and too thin.. im not in it for the attention my gf got me to join to try to help me sort out me self image and it has a bit.. but am still unsure.. but not feeling soo inadequate.:frown1:

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hell, what kind of game are you playing, unsure? You're no so immature, or just plain daft, surely, not to know that you've got a first-class tool there which, if they had it, many on this site would be boasting about, not seeking 'reassurance'.

Impressed with your dick, but not with your rather unsubtle way of showing it off.

Having said that ... congratulations, and glad to see you're keeping up the UK's reputation for big dicks!