Rate My Build

D_Fletchyer Flagpole

Sexy Member
Media
This might be a bit vane, but I've been getting some pretty positive comments concerning the pics I've posted that highlight my build. Let me know what you think and let me know if you think I should keep posting more pics. Here are some of the posts I've placed in my gallery. Feel free to comment or ask me questions about my training routine. Thanks!

BigSki

Attachments

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have a great build, I have worked out for years and appreciate the work that goes into building good delts, tri's, biceps, and overall density and definition. Your back view looks great, would like to see a front view for pecs and abs.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you own a mirror, you already know you look good, better than most guys. So not clear on what you want here? You want us to rate you , as compared to what ? Are you trying to get bigger, more defined ? What ? Or do you ust need an ego boost ?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You look good and I'm sure plenty of people - women and men - will love your body. I personally like more natural look, less cuts, less of the obvious physical training I guess.