Rate My Build

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's my new avatar pic. Comments/criticism always welcomed!

Man, Big Ski--all I can say is. You are totally hot. I would really reconsider my NO STRAIGHT GUY rule.

And don't take what I am about to say as a bad thing...in real life, I couldn't be your friend. I would be such a horn dog. Woof! You'd have to put me in a kennel.

D_Fletchyer Flagpole

Sexy Member
Media
Man, Big Ski--all I can say is. You are totally hot. I would really reconsider my NO STRAIGHT GUY rule.

And don't take what I am about to say as a bad thing...in real life, I couldn't be your friend. I would be such a horn dog. Woof! You'd have to put me in a kennel.

Invisible--LOL--Thx for the positive comments. Take care!:smile:

musc069

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
So what does your wife think of your bod? Can she handle your cock? Hate to be cliche, but how big is that monster anyway?

AngelKOF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WOW man, your fantastic! ad at 43 too!!! Dude, thats nothing to be ashamed of, especially when you look so good. Bummer ur straight tho :p you combine my passing fancy with older guys AND my love of well-toned men!!!

D_Fletchyer Flagpole

Sexy Member
Media
So what does your wife think of your bod? Can she handle your cock? Hate to be cliche, but how big is that monster anyway?

M:

My wife is very pleased with "all" of me, but I guess I need to hear this from other people. I just had my birthday and have been a bit bummed out. I just want to prove to myself and other people that I'm not an old washed up has been.

I do have to be careful with my wife becasue of my size (8" x 6.75" erect), but we do have a lot of fun.