rate my cock

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes SOOOOOry , Nice dick but you heed to control your diet.I mean that in a nice way, don't be mad , I myself is on a diet so I am not speaking out of term:confused:

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
agree with above. ive been in a similar place and its a long road but well worth it in the end. I lost my weight by just cutting out beer and treats.
i could still lose a couple of Llbs but i`ll get there and so will you

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Its hard to judge the size from the pics. I can't tell if it is short or if it is thick! I like the shape and how pronounced your head is!

As far as the shaving goes in that one pic... some guys are hairy and it just doesn't look right to shave. Trimmed short is fine. I think you would look better with a close trim rather than shaved. I don't mind shaved. I do it myself, but i am a guy with light body hair! But I like your other, unshaved shots better.

Appaloosa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Having lost around 25kg in the last couple of years I can attest to the fact that it makes a BIG difference down there...Might not actually make you any bigger but it sure makes it look like it! All proportionate, I guess.

By the way, nice avatar pic, PaulF ;)

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, u gotta lose a few pounds dude, and the angle of those shots don't make you look very large. Pretty average, but lose a few pounds and you'll be a inch or three bigger. good luck with that.