Rate my dick, plz!!!!11

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yes - it is always like this (says she, having been here for all of about 5 minutes!)

But to answer your question - I love your gallery page because you have loads of different angled shots so it looks like your [very appealing] cock is dancing around my screen!

Huzzah! Huzzah for burns1de and his pretty, prancing prick!:smile:

B_Classified88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Online sarcasm is the best, kind of like an inside joke with yourself, but yeah I realized there was alot of threads like that so I just made one in Young and Hung, don't want to make a bad impression with the females so soon haha

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you don't find ratings threads annoying and actually wanted to get those kinds of responses?

No, that's fine, I already receive about 12-15 private messages a day from people telling me that I have an awesome dick, it's not like I need the public accolades. It seems that every other thread in here is from an insecure dude wanting the women to tell him he's got a big penis. Hence, this sarcastic thread.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...It seems that every other thread in here is from an insecure dude wanting the women to tell him he's got a big penis. Hence, this sarcastic thread.
No, you're totally right, and they're totally annoying. It's the identical thread to "Am I 'big'? I've posted pix in my gallery for you to tell me." :rolleyes:

LOL, not nervous... but I've noticed that you guys sure are hanging on to that 1% like crazy!
Not really. It's more that you're a good-looking guy, have a nice cock, and are good-natured about the teasing. So, it just leads to more teasing, and even occasional wishful thinking. :wink: But really, it's just that you're a cool guy and are fun to interact with.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
LOL, not nervous... but I've noticed that you guys sure are hanging on to that 1% like crazy!

That's b/c we know from experience that 1% is actually considerably more when you get to the real story and the truth comes out.

By the way on a scale of 1 to 10 your dick would be an 11 :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

:banana:
HORSE

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's b/c we know from experience that 1% is actually considerably more when you get to the real story and the truth comes out.

By the way on a scale of 1 to 10 your dick would be an 11 :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

:banana:
HORSE

Thanks for the compliment, but there's no 'real story' behind that 1% - I just believe that sexuality is more complex than just putting a 'gay' or 'hetero' label on someone, that's it.