Rate my dick, plz!!!!11

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
~*growl*~

...now why did I have to go look at burns1de's gallery because someone said there were new pics in there...

Six more weeks to go until I'm back in action again... Watch out guys - I'm not going to be easily satisfied then... :wink:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what makes an attractive pussy?(clueless gay man!)

Great skin, no razor bumps, proportional labium, nice clit (not too big), and it HAS to be shaven (at least for me - I don't go down on women if there's hair there, it's nasty). It's better when the labia minora is not too wrinkly, too.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, nobody put a gun to your head... :wink:

No, no one put a gun to my head. Came out of my own free will. But how do you expect me to stay away from your gallery, huh? Explain that to me... :biggrin1:

You know you have one of the best looking cocks around this place (said with the risk of making your ego even bigger than it currently is - or is it possibly other parts of you growing even more... :wink:)

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, no one put a gun to my head. Came out of my own free will. But how do you expect me to stay away from your gallery, huh? Explain that to me... :biggrin1:

Haha, I never said I wanted anyone to stay away from my gallery. :up:

You know you have one of the best looking cocks around this place (said with the risk of making your ego even bigger than it currently is - or is it possibly other parts of you growing even more... :wink:)

Jeez, is my ego THAT big? :wink: Thanks for the compliments.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great skin, check
no razor bumps, check; always, always with clean blades and lots of shaving foam - not only are they unsightly, they hurt too
proportional labium, check
nice clit (not too big), check
HAS to be shaven (at least for me - I don't go down on women if there's hair there, it's nasty). check; all the time, all the way, has been for the past 20 years - I don't like hair down there either
It's better when the labia minora is not too wrinkly, too. check; actually almost non-existent giving a very clean look it (or so I'm told)

I do think I'm game for entering the competition as well... :biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No, no one put a gun to my head. Came out of my own free will. But how do you expect me to stay away from your gallery, huh? Explain that to me... :biggrin1: ...
I'm with ya on that one!!! Burnsie is one of the handful of users that make me wish there was a "subscription" option for users' galleries.
<You've got mail> "Message from LPSG: The 'member' (couldn't resist the pun) _____ has updated his/her gallery. Click the link below to see go to their gallery."

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would like to be added to the running :biggrin1: . With that said, I think TK has the most delicious looking pussy I've ever seen (including my own). So for me it would be

1st place - TK
2nd place - CG
3rd???.....

These other two lovely ladies will need to post some close ups (I know, I know...my close ups suck) before we can properly judge :tongue: .

If anyone has any of my old pics saved, feel free to post them up.

Hahaha, I may have created a monster here... So who else think they have the best looking tunnel of love? :)