Rate My Face :)

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A request like that makes you look pretty insecure--who the fkk cares what anyone else thinks of their looks? Well, OK, I guess really people want to know they look as good as they can, but asking others to rate you while giving exaggerated expressions? I don't think I could rate as you don't seem genuine. Most folks I've ever seen aren't walking around with a big kiss-pout on their puss, except maybe drag queens in dress, nor using a too-cool pose. Be a little more real and you may get a real response. You did ask for brutal honesty.

Reactions: Dante Rossi

Dante Rossi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A request like that makes you look pretty insecure--who the fkk cares what anyone else thinks of their looks? Well, OK, I guess really people want to know they look as good as they can, but asking others to rate you while giving exaggerated expressions? I don't think I could rate as you don't seem genuine. Most folks I've ever seen aren't walking around with a big kiss-pout on their puss, except maybe drag queens in dress, nor using a too-cool pose. Be a little more real and you may get a real response. You did ask for brutal honesty.

Lol I was never trying to hide the fact I'm insecure. Also I was trying to get others opinion coz ppl irl rarely ever tell me how I look so I dont really know just how I measure up.

And about the pouting, I dont really see what the problem with that is, if you want another facial expression, I'll be more than happy to do that. Thanks for the feedback. :)

Reactions: logandotburns