Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand why you posted this. Why do you care how attractive other men find your girlfriend? If someone here said, "Meh, she's okay, but I could take her or leave her," would that make her less attractive in your eyes? Did you seriously think that anyone would say that she was not pretty or unattractive, and if someone did, would you take that opinion seriously? I just think that, if these really are pictures of your girlfriend, and she did not ask you to post them here, then your posting shows a very disrespectful attitude toward her.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't understand why you posted this. Why do you care how attractive other men find your girlfriend? If someone here said, "Meh, she's okay, but I could take her or leave her," would that make her less attractive in your eyes? Did you seriously think that anyone would say that she was not pretty or unattractive, and if someone did, would you take that opinion seriously? I just think that, if these really are pictures of your girlfriend, and she did not ask you to post them here, then your posting shows a very disrespectful attitude toward her.

What he said.

Now, can we get back to Calboner's big cock and his ripped lean torso?

bentrim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Would Do Them Both, In A New York Heart Beat. You Guy's Ought To Feel Lucky That You Both Have Charming Ladies, If Ever Both Of You Get Tired Of Them, Send Them My Way.