Rate my girlfriend ( 1 - 10 )

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It made me uneasy having him ask us to rate his girlfriend. If he liked the girl he liked her. What was it for us to assess?

I doubt that was his girlfriend. Most likely a pic he found on the net. I think he just wanted acceptance and justification from others. Just look at the rest of his personality traits.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is so sad. It really hurts me to my heart that there are so many people who come on this site and dont think that they are enough. No one makes them post pictures or make up stories. It is all soooo unnecessary.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is so sad. It really hurts me to my heart that there are so many people who come on this site and dont think that they are enough. No one makes them post pictures or make up stories. It is all soooo unnecessary.

I agree. That said, even though I have never thought I was "enough", and still have serious doubts. I know better than to post fake pics and try to be something I'm not. That may work on here, just maybe. It won't work in real life and that's what counts anyway. I do feel sorry for him and others who are that doubtful of themselves. I do know the feeling...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree. That said, even though I have never thought I was "enough", and still have serious doubts. I know better than to post fake pics and try to be something I'm not. That may work on here, just maybe. It won't work in real life and that's what counts anyway. I do feel sorry for him and others who are that doubtful of themselves. I do know the feeling...

Sweetie, unless we are delusional, most of us have moments of self doubt. I just wish we could help to lift your mood in some way. You have a lot to offer and I think the depression colors so much of what is going on in your life.