Unsure
JCpE1JY.jpeg
Daydreaming

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Drusilla is 20 years old! It is truly remarkable, she enjoys good health and is enjoying life. Last month we treated her for a UTI, she has made a wonderful recovery. If you have a senior feline friend who is having trouble getting around, talk to your vet about Solensia, it’s new, not a pain med but it reduces inflammation and swelling. Dru was gimpy with a hurting left front leg, the Solensia shot has her climbing and trotting like the old days! I paid $80 for it, def worth it! Very fortunate that she is here.

Attachments

derf3

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Drusilla is 20 years old! It is truly remarkable, she enjoys good health and is enjoying life. Last month we treated her for a UTI, she has made a wonderful recovery. If you have a senior feline friend who is having trouble getting around, talk to your vet about Solensia, it’s new, not a pain med but it reduces inflammation and swelling. Dru was gimpy with a hurting left front leg, the Solensia shot has her climbing and trotting like the old days! I paid $80 for it, def worth it! Very fortunate that she is here.
Glad to hear this. I am quite confident that both cat and dogs would live a lot longer if we only treated them like the little people they are. She is a credit to you.