Rate The Pussy Above You

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

You know, I have a thing for the hairless cats. I would be delighted to be a cat mom to one. But I know I'd never pay (a breeder) for one because there's so many rescue/stray kittehs that need good homes and I'd rather take the money and donate it to the shelter. If however one day I find myself in a position to adopt a cat and one happened to be available at a shelter and I was prepared to care for the cat (I know they have some special care needs), I'd be all over that opportunity!

In the meantime, I'll just squeal like a crazy person every time I see sphinx videos on Pluto TV's cat station or when I see pics like this one.

:emoji_grin:

Reactions: lms28 and LaFemme

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The embodiment of FUPA

DzdkAO-X0AA0Itg.jpg

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
cat, 1880 (believed to be the first photo of a cat ever taken)

HOW DID THEY GET HIM TO SIT STILL?! you know that exposure was like, minutes long.

6d2v2fP.jpg

On this day in 1880, the first cat meme was born. This picture was the seed that grew the intorwebz as we know it. 404/10

How did they get a cat to sit so still? They told the cat to do something else

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Cuz chonky and orange ate my favorite. My own Weasy is a beautiful ball of orange chub.

Two for one
D214UgkXcAARZNA

D214UgjWkAEsOOc

Those eyes and prickly toes!

Not my Weasy. He can be seen in my gallery.

hashtag Disney eyes. A++++++++

i also am a huge sucker for the chonky chonks.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gary the cat.

I would love to get Bob in a harness and go hiking with him and take all the cool pictures. But that bastard is too lazy. He'd rather wreak havoc with hair ties and bottle caps.

1e3frNi.jpg

OMG! Action Kitteh!!

EXTREME score!!

I tried to put Pitch on a harness to take him adventuring. The second I snapped the buckles his legs magically stopped working. He fell on his side and refused to use his legs. I admit to dragging him a couple off feet across the tile to get him to at least try. He tried all right, to kill me with his glare. No walkies for Pitch.

Ninja Kitteh!
5swalxmj8mvz.jpg

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OMG! Action Kitteh!!

EXTREME score!!

I tried to put Pitch on a harness to take him adventuring. The second I snapped the buckles his legs magically stopped working. He fell on his side and refused to use his legs. I admit to dragging him a couple off feet across the tile to get him to at least try. He tried all right, to kill me with his glare. No walkies for Pitch.

Ninja Kitteh!
5swalxmj8mvz.jpg

this kitteh's score is TOP SECRET :emoji_joy:

according to the webs, this is the world's smallest man dancing with his cat

P5NNfaF.jpg

The kitten above is too fabulous to be rated. I want it.

Below is the kitty of a friend about 10 years ago. Toby (pictured) was the much-loved cat of a woman I knew at work. I forget why the fuzzy devil had been sheared, but it was some ostensibly legitimate reason.

When she shared this photo among a number of co-workers I had a real struggle *not* replying-all with, "Thank you for sharing the photos of your shaved pussy." In later conversations with a mutual friend we suspected she was thinking the same thing. It is for the best that I refrained. Fotor_155865517903594.jpg