Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Probably bogarts like you as well

Actually, even tho you were just fuckin around, this is why I have a piece for everyone in the room (pre-covid). Everyone gets their own bowl, and smokes the whole thing so we don't lose rotation and have someone hogging the whole session.

I try to keep my freezer at least 1/2 full of herb at all times, there's always enough to go around. :cool:

:innocent:

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone gets their own bowl, and smokes the whole thing so we don't lose rotation and have someone hogging the whole session.

I try to keep my freezer at least 1/2 full of herb at all times, there's always enough to go around. :cool:

@Tight_N_Juicy, you are a class act, lady! You know what's what... :p:innocent:

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Actually, even tho you were just fuckin around, this is why I have a piece for everyone in the room (pre-covid). Everyone gets their own bowl, and smokes the whole thing so we don't lose rotation and have someone hogging the whole session.

We've had a couple friends come over for a backyard distancing party in the afternoon. It's BYOB (bring your own bong).

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I hope we meet in Valhalla so we can fuck, fight and smoke weed together.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

:joy::joy:

1. The look on that poor man's face. He is getting the full on "are we there, yet?" treatment from the cat. With additional scratching and trying to sleep on the dashboard joys.
I drove cross-country with my hellcat. And I mean west coast to east coast. Part way across Arizona, he stated meowing. A panicked meow. That got louder and more frequent. And didn't stop until almost Texas. I was ready to drive into a bridge abutment.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I drove cross-country with my hellcat. And I mean west coast to east coast. Part way across Arizona, he stated meowing. A panicked meow. That got louder and more frequent. And didn't stop until almost Texas. I was ready to drive into a bridge abutment.

CBD for kitty!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My kittehs are not meowers. Only my ginger boys squeak out a meow on occasion. Weazie, big ass orange cat aka Chonk King, has a kitten meow, reserved only for treats. Wills only meows when he's in the bathroom sink wanting his sips. Another tiny kitteh meow.

Not sure why they don't meow. My kitteh-momma ego likes to think I'm doing a good job and my fuzz-crew don't need to meow. :)

CBD for kitty!
This was in like '97... was CBD a thing back then? Lawd, I think _I_ coulda used it that trip... it was BAD. (And you know my non-existent drug use!)

Like ML's kits... this guy was not a meower. Hardly ever. Which made the trip extree bad. Now my current cat IS a talker, which is odd because Chartreux's are supposedly not vocal. It's mostly when he's outside, though... not so much inside.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This was in like '97... was CBD a thing back then? Lawd, I think _I_ coulda used it that trip... it was BAD. (And you know my non-existent drug use!)

Like ML's kits... this guy was not a meower. Hardly ever. Which made the trip extree bad. Now my current cat IS a talker, which is odd because Chartreux's are supposedly not vocal. It's mostly when he's outside, though... not so much inside.

I don't think CBD extracts were a thing yet in the late 90's, but just in case anyone reading now has a anxious kitty in the car, I think @Experiment_626 may have asked about it recently, CBD for kitties is very doable. Just a few milligrams.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My Titties meows loudly at me in the morning when I don't wake up right at 5 to feed him. Relatable as fuck:
View attachment 19585131
Only after yelling at him to shut the fuck up I feed the little shit, cuz lurve

THIS!! I get a raucous cacophony of sound every morning from the moment I step out of bed demanding I must feed the beasts. :joy: (oh and in the evening too)

Bob's meows are surprisingly high pitched but varied. Ari I call "squeakers" for a reason. But it's nonstop til i get the food down on the floor.

Otherwise they are relatively quiet. Occasional sleepy meow hi when I scritches their heads or rub the bellies :heart:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Luciano Purrarotti/Paworotti
singingcat1.jpg