Reactions: 6inchcock and Enid

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a terrible pussy rater. I rate myself on a scale of 1 to 10 as a 1.

All pussies to me are perfect..

I have moved home several times, yet I have buried my little friends 5 times. It was their place, they knew it as theirs, prowled and growled at others to protect it.

I never forget them, where I placed their little bodies, their little places they carve out in my memory and heart to remember them. I rate every one of them 11.

We are given memories to connect with the past, human and animal....lets just hope many of us use the opportunity to do so and move on to the next rung.

Yeah, tell me if you can delete a memory......There is a reason why we keep them. You think there is no reason? Ok, then why?

Damn it...there I go...off on a tangent again :)

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just got these new cat toys (there's two to a package). My Converse for kind of a size reference. MUCH larger than I expected. They're both charging now. I cannot WAIT to dust catnip on them and watch Bob & Ari go to town. Plus they are so big no way they disappear into the void like the other lil mice and fuzzy balls.

Amazon link:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084M3CXW8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_J1COFbTF48CZ7

adXga66.jpg

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So that's what happened to all the old Billy Bass!

My horde might be getting something in the mail soon.
It looked like Billy Barramundi to me...........But hey, I spose fish get that all the time :) :) Fish, gills, fins, huge glassy eyes................ you all look the same:)

Kinda funny innit........why fish have such large eyes..........there I go...off on a tangent again.....Reel myself back in.............fish joke there :)

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
But hey............Cat, pussy thread..........fish, cat eats fish.........I dunno about you...but I just cracked myself up...hahahahahaa..Catfish...

Nunna nunna nunna nunna,....nunna nunna nunna nunna...CATFISH........:) Yes...bad joke in poor taste.

New Super Villain for Marvel? Aquaman's nemesis?

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Omg what are their names? I know you may have already mentioned but I missed it. So adorable. How talkative is the Siamese?

Actually I never have mentioned their names, because while some may think it silly, but since the names are somewhat unique I've always been worried that in the small chance someone here might know me they could connect the dots. I can tell you most of our pets have had astronomical names and all three current ones are named after stars.

He's not as gabby as when we first got him, but the Siamese is still pretty vocal at night mostly due to the fact him and the girl Tortie cat have become pretty good friends already and he likes to follow her all around. Since she likes to hang out in our room at night (and wake us up messing with the curtains!) and he won't come in due to still being afraid around people, he winds up staying out in the living room and crying for her to come out so he can play. He does have a very unique voice that can be both endearing and annoying at the same time.

While it seemed like he was finally coming around in his fearfulness, there's been a backsliding in the past few weeks and the only time you see him is when the other one is out playing and he wants to join in. But any approach within 3 feet of him and he's back into hiding for the next few hours. The only time he is lovable and allows petting is when he is confined, either when we trick him into his enclosure pen or as seen in the picture, he's in a paper bag. He seems to want human contact only when he feels safe inside something...it's weird and we never had a cat quite like him.

We've had to quickly except the reality that he may never fully come around to trust us, but that's ok since the way I see it we still gave him a home and maybe even saved his life since there was a good chance no one else might have adopted him and there's likely a part of him that appreciates it, even if he has a hard time expressing it :emoji_smiley_cat:.