Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Enid keeps her pussy in a see-through box? :eek:
A+ for being unique! :p

I think this pussy doesn't like to be near SAND!!!
HC52K51.jpg

A sandy pussy is nothing to laugh about! Justifiably a crankypuss.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I read this my first thought was "What an enterprising young man" and although it might not necessarily serve as a scientific conduit to advance our knowledge for humanitarian reasons, it does show a certain natural quest for the truth in directions no one thought to pursue.

My second thought was that despite the possible hygienic drawbacks, I still feel the superior righteousness in my choice of domestic companions as I rather deal with the thought of my cats' nether regions making contact with the same things I might touch, than the entire body of stinky dogs doing the same :emoji_smile_cat:.

Does Your Cat’s Butthole Touch Everything It Sits On? One Student Devised an Experiment to Find Out

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Feline Butthole Surface Contact is my band's new name.

Exclusive covers of Yusuf Islam, Stray Cats, and John Cougar Mellencamp.

And Love Cats from The Cure.

4860cfdaef59db4497ae469741c70522.jpg

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cuz black kittehs are the best kittehs.
close-up-of-black-cat-royalty-free-image-890936724-1548377837.jpg

If someone wants a black kitteh remember to check local shelter. These amazing lil companion shadows are often looked over as potential adoptees.

If you think a black cat is spooky, wouldn't you want a black cat on your side?

T

T_Lurch

Cuz black kittehs are the best kittehs.
close-up-of-black-cat-royalty-free-image-890936724-1548377837.jpg

If someone wants a black kitteh remember to check local shelter. These amazing lil companion shadows are often looked over as potential adoptees.

If you think a black cat is spooky, wouldn't you want a black cat on your side?
Used to work as a manager at a certain big box hardware store in the garden section, and we had a stray black cat that came around. Wonderful, friendly little guy; I bought cat food and left water out for him in the shade. In return, he caught the pigeons and mice that plagued our department, and he got lots and lots of ear scritches and love from us. Like having our own little guardian familiar. And petting him was great stress relief after dealing with some of the nightmare customers.

Of course, then the district manager came goosestepping through there on one of his inspections and when he got wind of the cat, he ordered animal control to take it away. Claimed someone would get scratched or bitten and they would sue. Puhleeze. I wanted to twist his nuts for that one. :triumph::triumph::triumph:

One of the employees adopted him and took him home before that could happen, thankfully.